Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn't really a fan of his at all. I know Busted, McFly and McBusted are all tied together but she said awful things publicly about Busted and specifically James. It's so obvious that she "settled" for him. She would have taken any of them. I think it says a lot about James and how desperate he was for a girlfriend (and a younger one at that!) that he settled for Emily. They both come across as equally desperate tbh.

Reactions: 6
Off topic here, but I've just seen a post on James' IG... I wonder how much Charlie enjoyed playing with the Jonas Brothers, I was a fan of Busted, but I've seen Fightstar live and they were actually really good... Still amazes me that he's gone back to Busted!

I've watched half of her new vlog and given up, can he not get himself out of bed, seriously? 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
James is an absolute creep.
Anyone following him will know he stalks Sophie Turners IG for well over a year, it must’ve been weird for her meeting him. He also looks dishevelled and whilst the other band mates are married or settled his shagging a barely legal YT who is full of her own self importance and fillers.

Reactions: 11
I agree, seems like she’s very fake when laughing at his jokes etc seems very forced.

Even when Matt was on the vlog it was like he was speaking to a young fan, not his mates gf. I know all the mcbusted wives get along really well I can hardly see Emily grabbing a cuppa with Emma Willis and Gi Fletcher somehow.

James just thinks his luck is in cause a young attractive girl wants to be with him but in reality she’s just living out some weird fantasy and I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Reactions: 13
I don't feel sorry for him. He's clearly not into her and they're both using each other for whatever reason.

Reactions: 4
He's made his Instagram private for some reason. 😂

I don't feel sorry for him. He's clearly not into her and they're both using each other for whatever reason.
Yeah I think for him its because obviously she's younger and attractive, and he hasn't grown up yet like the others have. He probably likes that someone younger and better looking is into him. Imo he was always the least attractive out of Busted (I think back in the day most fangirls def favoured Charlie and Matt) and he hasn't aged that well. It could also be because she has more followers as well and has been doing a ton of promo for them. For her I think its just to say she's dating someone in a band, regardless of who it is.

Reactions: 2
It was all so awkward and the way he slaps her ass twice just for the camera 🤢
I love how she had to clarify Mcfly were her favourite band and then they became Mcbusted and that’s the band her boyfriend is in. She was never really a fan of Busted, can tell that really gets to her lol.

She’s what, 21? She was probably a bit young for Busted when they first surfaced. They were my childhood/teen band and I’m 28.

Reactions: 12
I went to Busted’s gig in Cardiff this year, my friend is related to Matt so we were placed in the ‘gold circle’ right next to Emily, most people who knew the songs were singing away whereas Emily didn’t look like she knew any of the words 😂 so how she can say Busted is her favourite band is beyond me...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That fake laugh she does when she’s with any boy! Honestly she infuriates me! Used to like her when she got with Jake then he spoilt her too much!

Feels like she is only with James for the fame 🙄

Reactions: 1
I actually used to fancy James when I was younger; he was my fave out of busted but my god he looks so creepy now!! Really does look like a homeless man. I 100% agree that the relationship looks super weird. Nothing about them seems genuine at all!

Reactions: 5
The whole vlog just seemed so strange with her saying “we’re going to sound check then we’re going here”, just tagging along. Literally no one interacted with her the entire tune except James. She just seemed like the annoying little sister who no one invited and no one wanted there.

Reactions: 10
James used to be my favourite too and I followed him on Twitter and Insta in the "in-between years". My opinion of him has drastically changed with this whole Emily mess. He comes across as such a creep and a user. He's really showing his true colours by putting his Insta on private so he can get more followers from her. It's also shocking how much he is after ageing rapidly over the past 2 years.

I hope his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Arciero is getting a right laugh at him now.

My favourite chocolate bar is a Flake, but it’s chocolate,
and like,
it was on the shelf beside a wispa 🤔
So like, basically my favourite chocolate bar is a wispa.
THEY WERE ON THE SAME SHELF.

Applying Canham logic to actual life 🤣

Watched the vlog, they don't have any chemistry? I think it's more the band member/fan dynamic that I find a bit uncomfortable.
I’ve seen her have more chemistry with an Uber driver than she does with him.

Fan accounts are fecking creepy.

8B97D9D8-541B-4A05-BB56-F769B1F1B048.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
and like,

View attachment 23336
She definitely runs these fan accounts herself

He is nearly 36 and getting a bit of a middle spread going on . She is only in it to be close to other boys and the lifestyle he comes with. I predict this will not last.

and like,

View attachment 23336
Wtf is that photo. Such a weird/unflattering angle. 😂

• Haha
Off topic here, but I've just seen a post on James' IG... I wonder how much Charlie enjoyed playing with the Jonas Brothers, I was a fan of Busted, but I've seen Fightstar live and they were actually really good... Still amazes me that he's gone back to Busted!

I've watched half of her new vlog and given up, can he not get himself out of bed, seriously? 🤨
I loved fightstar!! Teenage emo here haha

Just watched that vlog. I don't even know where to start...

"So, like yeah... I'm dating someone from Busted"
"You're on the vlog guys"
"Are we going side stage? Are we going side stage?"

She's just so cringe worthy and absolutely loves herself. You'd think she was going out with Justin bloody Bieber or something.

That fake laugh she does, and the way she loved the attention when he was slapping her. So full of her own self importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.