Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I've never understood is why she feels the need to film right before she needs to get ready "oh I only have 20 minutes but I'll tell you all about this shampoo... Then not have time to change out of the dress I've been in all day when it's been really warm"
I'm sure someone was at her door the other day and she kept them waiting while she told the camera all about it!?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how much she talks about having "big hips" in clothing videos and yet there's not much change between her waist and hips? Does my head in

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice how much she talks about having "big hips" in clothing videos and yet there's not much change between her waist and hips? Does my head in
She deffo doesn’t realise what her actual size is, as someone who is ALOT taller than her I would never order my true size because of how short something like a body con would be, she thinks she has to have really short skirts to make her legs look longer but if she was actually as tall as she claimed she wouldn’t have too

She deffo doesn’t realise what her actual size is, as someone who is ALOT taller than her I would never order my true size because of how short something like a body con would be, she thinks she has to have really short skirts to make her legs look longer but if she was actually as tall as she claimed she wouldn’t have too
To be fair she is about as tall as she says. I’ve met her and I’m 5’11 - she wasn’t much smaller than me. Though I’m heavier and definitely conscious about ordering bigger sizes for the lengths of clothes. But she’s too obsessed with fitting into tiny clothes so would never dream of that! Worry about the way she sees her hips etc.

Last edited:
James Bourne is 5'10 and she is shorter than him in pictures. She's probably 5'6 or 5'7.

James Bourne is 5'10 and she is shorter than him in pictures. She's probably 5'6 or 5'7.
She’s definitely not. I’d say 5’9. I don’t like the girl’s content one bit and think her comments are very damaging to a young audience, but she’s not lying about being tall. I’m not defending her at all btw, just having seen her in person she’s not lying.

Reactions: 2
I’m dating a member of my favourite band.
A day in the life 🙄

She’s filming it for the “memz” 🤦‍♀️
Why is she talking like she’s his mum.
“I need to get him up/he needs to brush his teeth first”
Damn he’s an attractive lad, totally Emily’s type 😬

Reactions: 5
I’m dating a member of my favourite band.
A day in the life 🙄

She’s filming it for the “memz” 🤦‍♀️
Why is she talking like she’s his mum.
“I need to get him up/he needs to brush his teeth first”
Damn he’s an attractive lad, totally Emily’s type 😬
I feel it’s weird? Like ok only dating him because he’s in her favourite band? Idgi 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like I loved busted when I was younger, but idk the way she acts is still all very much fangirl & it just reminds me of fan fiction and we all know hardly any of those end in happy endings🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I feel it’s weird? Like ok only dating him because he’s in her favourite band? Idgi 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like I loved busted when I was younger, but idk the way she acts is still all very much fangirl & it just reminds me of fan fiction and we all know hardly any of those end in happy endings🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Clout 😂🤣
But not outside her own tiny brain 🤨

• Haha
😂 But McFly is her favourite boyband. Note to Emily, we don't have short memories, we won't forget your views on Mcbusted 🙄 Danny is married now, being with James and looking more like a groupie than anything else still wont get Danny to fall for you 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Clout 😂🤣
But not outside her own tiny brain 🤨
Completely🙄 i Can’t even watch it without getting a tonne of second hand embarrassment like I honestly do not understand it.
There are so many youtubers who seem to slowly but surely just be losing it & they seemingly have nothing as a back up career plan. Perhaps hers is to try & stay relevant by dating some famous/semi-famous as it is literally like she’s acting out a 13 year olds dream🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I swear she thinks she’s just bagged herself Sean Mendez 🤦‍♀️
He looks like her....
Older brother 🤷‍♀️
Who really needs a wash.
You’d swear he had just played with Elton John or some type of “legend”
The jonas brothers. 😐 I haven’t even gone back to change jonas to an upper case J 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear she thinks she’s just bagged herself Sean Mendez 🤦‍♀️
He looks like her....
Older brother 🤷‍♀️
Who really needs a wash.
You’d swear he had just played with Elton John or some type of “legend”
The jonas brothers. 😐 I haven’t even gone back to change jonas to an upper case J 🙄
Hahaha love your comments so much 😂
It’s true though he is way older not being ageists at all but she is acting like a thirteen year old 😔

I just find it weird. Sophie Turner was a big Jonas Brothers fangirl, and I do think they got married quite quickly, but their relationship doesn't seem that weird to me cos she's not all 'oMG I'm dating JOE JONAS from the JONAS BROTHERS!1 #goals' They just look like two normal people together...where as all of Emily's fangirling (mostly over McFly) is all over the internet. 😬

I also just feel like dating someone you were a big fan of, in most cases would be so depressing. Especially when it comes to 'alternative' bands as most of them would've happily slept with underage or barely legal girls back in the day whilst they were in their 20s. (not sure if anyone from Busted did but...I wouldn't put it past them) The image you had of them as a 'fan' would be a very rose-tinted glasses version.

I just find it weird. Sophie Turner was a big Jonas Brothers fangirl, and I do think they got married quite quickly, but their relationship doesn't seem that weird to me cos she's not all 'oMG I'm dating JOE JONAS from the JONAS BROTHERS!1 #goals' They just look like two normal people together...where as all of Emily's fangirling (mostly over McFly) is all over the internet. 😬

I also just feel like dating someone you were a big fan of, in most cases would be so depressing. Especially when it comes to 'alternative' bands as most of them would've happily slept with underage or barely legal girls back in the day whilst they were in their 20s. (not sure if anyone from Busted did but...I wouldn't put it past them) The image you had of them as a 'fan' would be a very rose-tinted glasses version.
Yeah exactly!!! like to be fair there’s a few people who have dated people who were/are fans but I do also think their lifestyle is more similar also? But it’s just the whole continuous high fangirling is just weird??? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just don’t quite understand the match with Emily and James to be honest whereas joe and Sophie, can complete get.

the fact she uploaded this I’m assuming in hope to go viral on tiktok and it hasn’t really worked. Half the comments are either just that they’re there.. asking who her boyfriend is & my fave was “well your boyfriend is part of busted so it was just him that was invited”🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Also I’m not so sure why she’s so shocked that they were invited on? Like it was cool granted but it was kinda obviously going to happen at some point?🤷🏻‍♀️😂 yes the band who covered their song invites them onstage in their home country shooooock. also think it’s little PR from busted trying to boost their success tbf.

Attachments

Watched the vlog, they don't have any chemistry? I think it's more the band member/fan dynamic that I find a bit uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.