Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her vlog and she gets worse by the upload.
“I don’t hate it, I’m not made at it, love that for me”needs to be banned from all vlogs, on all channels, forever.
Her “try on” segments are 100000% an excuse to show off her figure. 😏

Reactions: 2
Her holiday vlog called ‘this is not the boat trip we were expecting’, not even good click bait. She goes on a regular boat trip, nothing unusual happens, she doesn’t even talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s doing it on purpose that’s the worst thing, she always does.

Nope he was paid!
OT: How do you know this? Just out of interest because now you’ve actually said it I’ve noticed more influencers are like “I’m now on tiktok” even tho they seem like hardly the people who would be on it???🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Her new video has annoyed me so much! Her Instagram story she just posted with the video ‘he cheated on me’ CLICK BAIT or what ???? Shes tried to make it look like it’s with James but it’s her previous relationship

Reactions: 3
I find it cringey how she's talking about it now...and is all 'oh its no shade, no tea'. If she was super happy in her current relationship, then surely you wouldn't feel the need to do a video on an ex?

Reactions: 5
I'd be so scared if I were James. She is going to drag him to no end for views once they break up.

Reactions: 4
She is soooo immature it’s unreal, people make stories of how they got locked in a car or some tit not stories about relationships

I struggle to feel sorry for her given that she moved the guy into her house after a couple of months. Get some common sense.

I struggle to feel sorry for her given that she moved the guy into her house after a couple of months. Get some common sense.
She did the same thing with James though, he moved in with her back in September, if not before then. So, she literally learned nothing from the experience.

I also really side-eye her timeline with that last relationship before James. She only announced that her and Charlie had broken up after she was seen at the Danny Jones gig with James at the end of last June. I always got the vibe that she dropped him once James came knocking....

• Wow
She did the same thing with James though, he moved in with her back in September, if not before then. So, she literally learned nothing from the experience.

I also really side-eye her timeline with that last relationship before James. She only announced that her and Charlie had broken up after she was seen at the Danny Jones gig with James at the end of last June. I always got the vibe that she dropped him once James came knocking....
Ooh does she live with him? I didn’t know that!

Reactions: 1
Lol she’s clearly hoping for a freebie with her instagram stories tagging all the brands of the stuff she wants to get!

I do think it’s awful what Charlie did but it was so obvious what the guy was like, I still think there was more to the story than she makes out and I think Liberty had something to do with it, Or he was the reason they stopped being friends.
Only my opinion but I don’t think she got on with Charlie and might have made it known to Emily.
I could be wrong 😐 but I see them both being connected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.