Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the Vlog where James sings 22 to her... why is he so nassaly - is he taking the piss? I have never seen someone look so much of a stereotypical washed up has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the Vlog where James sings 22 to her... why is he so nassaly - is he taking the piss? I have never seen someone look so much of a stereotypical washed up has been.
lmao, I've thought he always sounded nasally when he sang.
I had to fast forward through that part of that vlog, I just couldn't do it to myself.

Reactions: 1
Only watched her once before doing that cheapest food in the supermarket challenge but stumbled across this vlog last night. Comes across as very spoilt and her has been boyfriend, well no comment. If my fella ever sang to me like that on my birthday I may disown him 😂

Question is, is this an undisclosed ad for virgin? Because why would virgin make sure it’s the best flight “she’s” ever had? Like she’s the only person on the flight🤨 either that or it’s just a hopeful caption to try & get them to work with her to pay for her flights🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Question is, is this an undisclosed ad for virgin? Because why would virgin make sure it’s the best flight “she’s” ever had? Like she’s the only person on the flight🤨 either that or it’s just a hopeful caption to try & get them to work with her to pay for her flights🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same! Just the way it’s worded doesn’t seem genuine as someone who just genuinely likes flying with virgin 🤔

Reactions: 2
Seems like it. Why else would you do a posey plane photo like that?

Does anyone else see her ending up being a washed-up addict by the time she's 35, or am I giving her too much credit?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Seems like it. Why else would you do a posey plane photo like that?
That’s what I thought??? I don’t understand though if it was just say it was?????? Like it isn’t that deep? Show your followers that you yourself are not paying & flying here there and everywhere with your own money. (Considering she was also at coachella which again influencers are invited to idk if it was part of rhat?🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought??? I don’t understand though if it was just say it was?????? Like it isn’t that deep? Show your followers that you yourself are not paying & flying here there and everywhere with your own money. (Considering she was also at coachella which again influencers are invited to idk if it was part of rhat?🤷🏻‍♀️)
She can't disclose properly to save her life. She was on a press trip with Claire's, so they payed for her flights. Everything she posted on the trip should have been #presstrip. Interestingly the other blogger on the trip,@niicolecorrales, disclosed everything properly even her coffee (btw I thought it was hilarious that Emily was so sad to get a picture of James and he didn't even like the picture). She also didn't properly disclose any of her LA vlogs.

At first I thought Virgin had given the flights to Claires and in turn Emily had been asked to post the picture. It still should have been an ad in that case, but I do actually think she was just doing it to show off and in the hope that Virgin would partner with her. Flying back and forth to her washed up boybander in LA is going to cost her $$$. Also that picture on the airplane got a lot more likes than her usual - over 55k. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought some likes to make it look more appealing to Virgin!

Definetly something fake about her, can’t put my finger on what it is! She’s definetly loving the fact she’s in LA with Dougie at the moment too!

Reactions: 3
I'm still convinced she's using James as a stepping stone to get closer to Mcfly

Reactions: 13
She can't disclose properly to save her life. She was on a press trip with Claire's, so they payed for her flights. Everything she posted on the trip should have been #presstrip. Interestingly the other blogger on the trip,@niicolecorrales, disclosed everything properly even her coffee (btw I thought it was hilarious that Emily was so sad to get a picture of James and he didn't even like the picture). She also didn't properly disclose any of her LA vlogs.

At first I thought Virgin had given the flights to Claires and in turn Emily had been asked to post the picture. It still should have been an ad in that case, but I do actually think she was just doing it to show off and in the hope that Virgin would partner with her. Flying back and forth to her washed up boybander in LA is going to cost her $$$. Also that picture on the airplane got a lot more likes than her usual - over 55k. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought some likes to make it look more appealing to Virgin!
I honestly don’t see the issue? If you haven’t paid for it why tf is it so difficult to say?????? And honestly like with Brogan Tate just begs for everything and anything🙄

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her new ‘eating 10,000 calories in one day’ video? She said she eats less than 1300 calories normally a day 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Has anyone seen her new ‘eating 10,000 calories in one day’ video? She said she eats less than 1300 calories normally a day 😳
This video is so bad! She has shown some really negative behaviours, she eats less than 1300 a day which is no where near the right level and after she ate the sausage rolls she then went onto the treadmill to burn all the calories off, I’m gonna report the video because it’s just not on, she shouldn’t have included it, she is also presenting herself as really knowledgable about food and diet but this is far from it!!

Reactions: 12
This video is so bad! She has shown some really negative behaviours, she eats less than 1300 a day which is no where near the right level and after she ate the sausage rolls she then went onto the treadmill to burn all the calories off, I’m gonna report the video because it’s just not on, she shouldn’t have included it, she is also presenting herself as really knowledgable about food and diet but this is far from it!!
She’s also 5 foot 10 and claims to be very active, so should arguably be eating more calories than the given average for women. Very dangerous mind frame and video!

Reactions: 7
That's awful!! And here I am thinking Saffron Barker is a bad role model for her lack of calories, Emily is worse!!

Reactions: 4
Had a few run ins with Emily having worked for a company who have done some work with her. Big Regina George vibes! Very rude, very arrogant and frequently talked about not eating / just drinking coffee or smoothies - quite concerning. Odd experience working with her that's for sure.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.