Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most conceited YouTuber out there! She is overly focused on her looks (understatement), projects signs of disordered eating, she is beyond entitled and has this sweeter-than-sweet persona when I would put money on her being the Regina George in any social situation! And as for her calling her Mum ‘Mom’ 😡.

Reactions: 16
Ab
Most conceited YouTuber out there! She is overly focused on her looks (understatement), projects signs of disordered eating, she is beyond entitled and has this sweeter-than-sweet persona when I would put money on her being the Regina George in any social situation! And as for her calling her Mum ‘Mom’ 😡.
Absolutely agree! I watched her ‘24 hours saying yes to my boss’ and it just baffled me. Most normal people will be given a task by their boss and then go and do it why is that so hard for her to accept? She was sorting post and said ‘and they’re not even for me!’ She just came across really self centred and arrogant. But all of the comments on her videos are completely licking her arse saying how wonderful she is.

Reactions: 6
Ab

Absolutely agree! I watched her ‘24 hours saying yes to my boss’ and it just baffled me. Most normal people will be given a task by their boss and then go and do it why is that so hard for her to accept? She was sorting post and said ‘and they’re not even for me!’ She just came across really self centred and arrogant. But all of the comments on her videos are completely licking her arse saying how wonderful she is.
It's madness. The tasks she were given and the time she did them in were something a intern//16 year old would do. Not someone in their twenties. She barely had to do a thing and none were strenuous tasks...like checking someone in. Cry me a bloody river.

Reactions: 3
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WATCHED THE BIRTHDAY VLOGS 😂😂
JB making that entrance into her YouTube world with the level of cringe we could only hope and pray for.
Oh god the singing, the singing James!! 😂😂
The Taylor into Pink song (it’s been done before many times 😂)
The gift opening.
I need to process this fully.
Right now I can sum it up as
🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I actually can’t even..... what the hell have I just watched?

A washed-up, mid 30s “popstar” in his pants serenading a vacuous 22 year old influencer with a TS song.

It’s like I have entered a parallel universe!!!!!

Her reaction to him when he talks is.... bizarre. Has it blown anyone else’s mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t even..... what the hell have I just watched?

A washed-up, mid 30s “popstar” in his pants serenading a vacuous 22 year old influencer with a TS song.

It’s like I have entered a parallel universe!!!!!

Her reaction to him when he talks is.... bizarre. Has it blown anyone else’s mind?
ITS SO BAD ITS PERFECT!!! 😂😂
He seriously is not a good looking guy (just my opinion!) and he’s so not the type she’d want to be seen with. I mean Jake and Charlie weren’t exactly hot either. But he really needs a good wash.
It’s the fact she was so obsessed with his band mates. It felt like she/he legitimately thought they were revealing her relationship with an A list band member who needs no introduction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It felt like she/he legitimately thought they were revealing her relationship with an A list band member who needs no introduction 😂
EXACTLY THIS! The fact he was talking with no footage.... cringe.
And the insta post announcing his presence in the vlog! 😂 Your sub-14 viewers don’t give a tit Emily. Also she said it was a ‘Jem and Emily vlog’ - HE IS OVER 30!!!!! Why is he going along with this cringe-inducing pet naming for all to see? He’s probably as vapid as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it normal to have an IV drip to put vitamins in your body when you're ill? That really shocked me but maybe I'm just ignorant!?

Reactions: 4
Is it normal to have an IV drip to put vitamins in your body when you're ill? That really shocked me but maybe I'm just ignorant!?
For normal people, only in extreme circumstances would IV drips be given - if you’ve been hospitalised level of sick.

For celebrities and z-listers, pay for private doctors to give an IV drip of vitamins, surprisingly common.

• Wow
In Hollywood or LA. Simon Cowell apparently does it regularly. Paris Hilton etc.
It’s very “extra” tbh. But I suppose if she has been sick and it a service offered I wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing many influencers do now. Saffron Barker did before her 18th.
They see themselves as worthy enough 😂
Some Student doctors will do it to themselves when they’re hungover but with saline to rehydrate 😂

Kinda OT but on topic of her vlog.. It does make me feel either incredibly old or just incredibly British that people have commented on her latest vlog asking who James actually is... one asked if he was another YouTuber🤷🏻‍♀️ Or when getting the response “he’s from busted” they still are none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not British and have no idea who this guy or his band are. Which makes it extra hilarious to watch.

They were a very big deal like 10 years ago but faded away.
They were a big deal 15/16 years ago. They split up in 2005 and got back together in 2015...but totally not for the money.😂 One of the other members is married to Emma Willis.

Kinda OT but on topic of her vlog.. It does make me feel either incredibly old or just incredibly British that people have commented on her latest vlog asking who James actually is... one asked if he was another YouTuber🤷🏻‍♀️ Or when getting the response “he’s from busted” they still are none the wiser.
We are officially old 😂😂😂
I’m watching the evolution of Emily canam (her words!) through her birthday hauls over the years.
The best way to see how someone has grown.
He got her bose sleep buds. He looks like he snores to be honest 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are officially old 😂😂😂
I’m watching the evolution of Emily canam (her words!) through her birthday hauls over the years.
The best way to see how someone has grown.
He got her bose sleep buds. He looks like he snores to be honest 🤨
Honestly I was like wow ok😂😂😂
Not necessarily surprising however because even with mcbusted is very much british! And oh yeah that is most certainly a way to do it like the evolution of her videos😂 and tbh he sounds nasally so wouldn’t be surprising🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.