Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get it! I read somewhere that she was a die hard mcfly fan to the point she actually hated busted or was that a false story? I'm sure she'd also said James wasn't her type and blah blah blah. I can't stand Emily to be honest. I've watched a couple of vlogs in the past and I just think she's a bit meh. I watched her birthday one last night and there's something fake about her with James. I think James has more feelings for her than she has for him 🤷‍♀️ When she opened the gift and card from him I cringed at how false she was. The age gap is nothing really, I was 20 when I met my fella, he was 32. And i really wish she wouldn't say "mom", wtf is that all about?!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm not British and have no idea who this guy or his band are. Which makes it extra hilarious to watch.
They're probably best known for 'Year 3000' which everyone thinks was written by the Jonas Brothers. 😂

There was also James's band after Busted which sounded a lot like Busted. It was very peak mid 2000s emo:

Reactions: 2
I can't stand this girl. She is so vapid and shallow and completely fake. I can't believe she has an audience!

Anyway, I have been lurking and had to create an account just to post this pure gold:

Favourite Mcbusted members are Danny & Dougie....:rolleyes:

There was also James's band after Busted which sounded a lot like Busted. It was very peak mid 2000s emo:
oh boy, thats taken me on a trip down memory lane. i thought that song was great at the time and had a major crush on the peroxide blonde guitarist. i just found his instagram and he also had the washed up poprock dude look going for him. a sad day for me lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad that there is a thread for Emily. I cannot stand her. I cannot bare to watch seconds of her vlogs let alone an entire one. As for her and James dating... she’s such a fangirl. I actually saw Emily at a McFly concert in Glasgow a few years ago. She was with Lucy Flight who is just as equally annoying and honestly she was acting like she was some celebrity. I actually thought she was dating James’ brother Chris. James looks like he needs a good wash... never in a million years would Emily look twice at him if he wasn’t famous. She makes me CRINGE. All her clues in photos from Dubai where his legs were prominent and all her YT friends were like ‘omg whose legs are they’ when they knew fine well... UGH. I read a tweet from someone on twitter regarding James being really sleazy towards her friend during a meet and greet and how the girl was young so he obviously has a type.

Reactions: 6
Glad that there is a thread for Emily. I cannot stand her. I cannot bare to watch seconds of her vlogs let alone an entire one. As for her and James dating... she’s such a fangirl. I actually saw Emily at a McFly concert in Glasgow a few years ago. She was with Lucy Flight who is just as equally annoying and honestly she was acting like she was some celebrity. I actually thought she was dating James’ brother Chris. James looks like he needs a good wash... never in a million years would Emily look twice at him if he wasn’t famous. She makes me CRINGE. All her clues in photos from Dubai where his legs were prominent and all her YT friends were like ‘omg whose legs are they’ when they knew fine well... UGH. I read a tweet from someone on twitter regarding James being really sleazy towards her friend during a meet and greet and how the girl was young so he obviously has a type.
I don’t really know who she is but was a big Busted fan back in the day 🤟🏽😂 You got it in one saying Emily would never look at him twice if he wasn’t famous. She’s very naive and vapid by the looks of it.

I can hardly imagine Emily fitting in with Emma Wills and the other mcwags who are all in their 30s married with kids

Reactions: 13
I took my 8 year old daughter to Slimefest last year at Blackpool and Busted were one of the acts - they were awful!! they were so patronising to the kids too and keep saying about giving them 'sweeties' and saying about their mummies and daddies...baring in mind 8 is the youngest age that was allowed.. Acted like they were the big I am and main attraction and the kids were all just stood there like who the hell are these clowns?!! lol it was so cringey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the vlog she just seems so uninterested/a mute version of herself when he was in the room or on camera. He either annoys her or just dulls her, as soon as she was talking about something different her mood improved dramatically. So bizarre. I really do not think it will last.

Also, in the "Saying yes to my boss" video didn't she "bump" into him, that was only 2 months ago so it must be a relatively new thing or they were faking the incident very well.

Watching the vlog she just seems so uninterested/a mute version of herself when he was in the room or on camera. He either annoys her or just dulls her, as soon as she was talking about something different her mood improved dramatically. So bizarre. I really do not think it will last.

Also, in the "Saying yes to my boss" video didn't she "bump" into him, that was only 2 months ago so it must be a relatively new thing or they were faking the incident very well.
They've been dating since last summer when he took her to a Danny Jones concert as a first date. And haha "faking the incident very well" - it was the most staged and embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: 1
To be honest and completely brutal she really does hit me as the type of girl who’s so desperate for attention that she’d open her legs for anyone remotely well-known. Doesn’t matter if she said he was ugly years ago, he’s relatively well-known (at least here in the UK) and that’s good enough for her. Everything is smoke and mirrors with that one

Reactions: 10
They've been dating since last summer when he took her to a Danny Jones concert as a first date. And haha "faking the incident very well" - it was the most staged and embarrassing thing I've ever seen.
hahah I probably worded that very wrong, it was very awkward

I just watched the first few minutes of the birthday vlog.... very cringeworthy.

She used to leave comments up about him for long enough for people to read them and question them and then she would delete them.
And to be honest she’s probably closer in age to his band mates kids than she is to him.
I’ve honestly got nothing against the age gap at all, it’s just the fact she would have taken any of them. 😂 and went with the only one left available.
Sad times Emily. Sad times.

I still really want to know what happened between her and Liberty. Obviously must have been bad considering she seems to have vanished from the face of Emily’s the earth.
I smell real drama involving Charlie the ex. Before he was the ex. 😈

Pretty sure she kissed a McFly member years ago or something lmao.

I find her one of those who think they're better than they actually are. She's come from money, is one of those who goes for expensive brands then tries justify it etc.

I watched her latest video where she says how £14 for this white crop top is a bit expensive and that she doesn't need anymore (then says she saw it in blue and doesn't have one in the colour) and then produces the white one too... you've just contradicted yourself.

Reactions: 7
maybe she is just dating James because he has the same initials as her ex................ :unsure:😂

on another note; a couple years ago I used to be quite "close" to her... well then she deleted me completely out of her life. unfollowed everywhere and ignores me since then. i'm so over her

• Wow
I can't stand her, I used to like her when she was with Jake Boys, maybe thats just because I was a bit younger then, but thought he made her a bit more fun. But she always seems to suck the fun out of everything... I dunno, but I can already tell her sister is going to go down the same path of being a spoilt brat with all these holidays and freebies she's getting too. It's a shame because I used to like watching their family dynamic when she lived at home and vlogged

maybe she is just dating James because he has the same initials as her ex................ :unsure:😂

on another note; a couple years ago I used to be quite "close" to her... well then she deleted me completely out of her life. unfollowed everywhere and ignores me since then. i'm so over her
Ooh tell us more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.