Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 seconds into her new video ‘I’ve never thought about it before’
Just seen EVERYONE else doing it for months 🤨😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her giggle goes through me like a knife.....
That L’Oréal even thing was complete rubbish but my question is, what is the deal with her mum being in all the vlogs lately?
Always fake “moaning” about Emily ringing her!?
Emily has a rash..... probably your scanky boyfriend Emily 😂😂

Btw I cried at his attempt to sing also Emily. You’re not the only one.

Reactions: 4
It looks like she is with her (very scruffy) dad!
I don’t understand why they’re together, he isn’t bringing her loads of brand deals or followers and what does she bring him? Not much either, I can’t believe this is really happening, like there must be some motive behind it!

Reactions: 6
Her crying in her vlog over James singing a McFly song...I felt like crying too, he's a terrible singer! You would think he wrote the song for her. Her behaviour is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
She’s just a walking advertisement at this point. The accounting one was the biggest WTF I’ve seen in the influencing world yet.

She is the walking definition of grim 🤢 absolutely nothing about this girl’s life is enviable. Certainly not her ‘boyband’ Boyfriend

Reactions: 8
I know there’s an age gap between them, but I didn’t think it would be that physically noticeable...
Well Emily likes to think she can fit into 14 year olds clothing so she doesn’t help herself, i really do wonder what the likes of Matt Willis and Emma think of him and her

I’d prefer him she is so fake at this point that she’d sell anything for a buck
I Don’t know how he can stand her

Reactions: 2
Well Emily likes to think she can fit into 14 year olds clothing so she doesn’t help herself, i really do wonder what the likes of Matt Willis and Emma think of him and her
Funny you’ve said this.. her latest video is basically a 16 minute humble brag about how she’s wearing clothes for 10 year olds.

Reactions: 1
Funny you’ve said this.. her latest video is basically a 16 minute humble brag about how she’s wearing clothes for 10 year olds.
Matt and Emma’s daughter is 10, so Emily can totally swap clothes with her now! Doesn’t Gi Fletcher work with next to curate kids clothes? I’m surprised Em doesn’t wear them seen as she’s obsessed with McFly and so, so tiny!🙄

Really though, Emily has serious issues.

As someone who's had issues with eating and feeling bad I didnt fit into tiny sizes, that video was horrible. Why brag about the age 10 clothes and stretching them out to show how tiny she is in them because of how big they are on her? Comments saying how lovely she looks and how tiny she is too. I dont really watch her videos anymore, she seems too fake to me. Her swapping diets with her mum was enough to put me off for a while, hating on everything her mum swapped with her. Her videos dont seem to get many views anymore either

Reactions: 11
As someone who's had issues with eating and feeling bad I didnt fit into tiny sizes, that video was horrible. Why brag about the age 10 clothes and stretching them out to show how tiny she is in them because of how big they are on her? Comments saying how lovely she looks and how tiny she is too. I dont really watch her videos anymore, she seems too fake to me. Her swapping diets with her mum was enough to put me off for a while, hating on everything her mum swapped with her. Her videos dont seem to get many views anymore either
I agree. A second video of her wearing children’s clothes! So irresponsible. There are young people who see her as a role model. I used to enjoy some of her videos but I’m done with her. It’s dangerous to put stuff like that out there. I also struggled with an ED for years and if I had watched a video like that as a teen it would have made me feel that I was a failure for not fitting into age 10 clothes. I’m pushing 30 now and doing much better but I still find that kind of thing triggering. I’m really quite upset about this... also on her last 2 posts on Instagram there was only a handful of comments mentioning it... why are more people not shocked by her behaviour?! Is she deleting comments regarding it? 🤔
She has such a lovely sensible mum (who I think studied psychology) has she not spoken to Emily about this? About the fact that it could have a negative effect on people.

Reactions: 7
James just tweeted that 1994 was a really good year....3 years before his girlfriend was even born haha gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed that she has suddenly made her Instagram private??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.