Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent tweet (seems to now be deleted) about a “glow up” with screen shots of her replying to James’ “rt for a follow” tweet, to then one of them obvi together... it just screams desperation and wanting clout for her dating a band member. like she keeps having to prove that she’s living that dream etc.. it’s very strange..

Reactions: 4
Her new video. Boring, vapid, embarrassing. She just wants to show off how much money she is able to spend.

Reactions: 2
Does she need to mention the boyfriend in every single video? 🙄🙄

I feel sorry for her mum and dad! They actually seem so nice and normal. How in the name of god they managed to create the self entitled princess that is “so Emily” I will never know!

From the limited bits I’ve seen of her older sister (I only see what my daughters watch so I could be completely wrong) she seems quite normal too!

The younger sister however, seems to be slowly morphing into “so Emily” . God help us when she gets a YouTube channel of her own!

Reactions: 11
I felt so sorry for her mum in her whatever you can carry I will buy. She seems to come from such a nice family, her mum especially I think comes across so lovely.
I don’t get how she afford her life style and her spending, you tubers must make more than I think 🤣

Reactions: 3
Never posted on here before, but it really annoys me when she says she has to go somewhere to "shoot". "Got some stuff to shoot" Dont know why but it proper bothers me 😂😂
Oh, and shes always "packing a bag" 😂

Last edited:
Never posted on here before, but it really annoys me when she says she has to go somewhere to "shoot". "Got some stuff to shoot" Dont know why but it proper bothers me 😂😂
Yes! She’s always going somewhere to “shoot” . Shoot what?? I’ve never seen any of these pictures!

Reactions: 5
whenever she talks about packing a bag i just think of that old wife swap episode with the little boy who loves chicken nuggets and threatens to move out, “i’m packing my bags!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s gone so overboard with the fillers. She looks ridiculous in her latest vlog. It’s like she has two huge lumps on her top lip but nothing in the centre. 😬

Emily Canham is a headache. Shes constantly bragging about what she has and how slim she is so she can fit into kids clothes, god forbid she puts on a lb to ruin that for her. Shes constantly mentioning how James is her boyfriend and always slips in that hes from Busted. The girl didn't even like Busted, I'm sure shes a Mcfly fan, like it doesn't make sense. Shes a try hard wannabe. I;m convinced shes with James for that extra push at fame. duck off with your filler and pathetic bragging lifestyle and do something worth while.

Reactions: 12
Her new channel video 'every product she ever use's ' most of them would be gifted to her in PR but she didn't say that once, not even in the description box where most people mark them as gifted!
I don't know how she gets away with it!

It was probably a hidden ad for one of them products too!
She also seemed to be running out of the products, I think she does them videos so the company sends her more freebies.

Reactions: 6
Her content really isn’t doing well lately. Only 48k views on that makeup video after almost two days and she’s supposedly just on a million subs - are a lot of them bought?? I don’t think she has long left in the influencing game.

Her content really isn’t doing well lately. Only 48k views on that makeup video after almost two days and she’s supposedly just on a million subs - are a lot of them bought?? I don’t think she has long left in the influencing game.
Yes I agree! It doesn't make any sense for subscribers be increasing so much with her views going down. 🤦‍♀️

Yes I agree! It doesn't make any sense for subscribers be increasing so much with her views going down. 🤦‍♀️
Kinda weird how she’s not doing a push to get to 1 million - she’s less than 5k away! Anyone else would get that amount super quickly. It shows her awareness that her popularity isn’t great. Surely her super famous boyfriend could promote her - oh wait he hardly acknowledges her!

Reactions: 2
whenever she talks about packing a bag i just think of that old wife swap episode with the little boy who loves chicken nuggets and threatens to move out, “i’m packing my bags!”
All hail King Curtis.

Chicken nuggets are my loife.

Holy duck! If this cretin said the word food baby one more time in her latest video I was going to throw something at the telly!!

Food baby! What food baby? She never bleeping eats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“As soon as I start to get poorly my voice just gets really low, it’s one of those kind of
personality traits

Sorry what....????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“As soon as I start to get poorly my voice just gets really low, it’s one of those kind of
personality traits

Sorry what....????
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t believe I missed this gem.

My daughters thankfully also think she’s ridiculous, they just watch her to see what she’s going to say. They each take a “thing” like when she

- says something is “so Emily”
- says she’s “going to get so much wear” out of her latest ridiculous designer purchase
- says “I mean I’m 5ft 10”
- mentions she can fit into kids clothes
- mentions her tiny waist
- mentions she has a boyfriend
- she says she’s going somewhere to “shoot” (as someone else mentioned above, shoot what????)

Can’t think of anymore off the top of my head but every time she does one of the above they get points and see who wins by the end of the video 😂😂

I actually feel so sorry for her parents! They seem sooooo lovely, down to earth and normal!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.