Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking herself out in the viewfinder......

“ And I’m like, Emily do we really need to date a guy that looks like your dad just because he’s in a band that at one point might have been kinda famous...
Yes we do Emily..

that’s so Emily “

I follow him on Instagram and I really, really don’t understand it 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Checking herself out in the viewfinder......

“ And I’m like, Emily do we really need to date a guy that looks like your dad just because he’s in a band that at one point might have been kinda famous...
Yes we do Emily..

that’s so Emily “

I follow him on Instagram and I really, really don’t understand it 😂🤣
She used to be completely obsessed with McFly

I recon she’s decided that dating James from Busted would be a way to get into the band circle and also to try and raise her profile. I don’t think she really likes him. He was just the only single one left!

She’s said a few times she would like to be a tv presenter. Maybe she thinks he’ll open up some doors for her 🙄

Why does she treat her holiday destinations like it’s state secret? I honestly hate when bloggers do this, like get over yourself🙄 If you’re creating interesting content people will click on your videos instead of using click bait.

Surely she can’t have vaccinations a day before going on a trip? Normally they need to be done weeks before 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her vlogs annoy me so much these days! She is self centred and spoilt. Would love to see her in the real world. Also james is way to old for her, he looks like her dad 😩 I just feel her videos these days are showing off how skinny she is. She has lost loads of weight recently.

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel sorry for her parents, where do you think she’s learnt to behave like a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her parents, where do you think she’s learnt to behave like a spoilt brat!
Her older sister doesn’t seem at all spoilt tho 🤔She has a job, I don’t know what she does, but it must have a level of responsibility as she refuses to have her face in camera.

When “I’m 5ft10” Emily lived at home, her sister used to be there and often told Emily to stop filming and telling her to get a real job.

The younger sister also used to seem nice, but I feel she’s slowly morphing into Emily now. It seems to be Emily’s influence tho. My DD was watching a video the other nite where Emily was saying she didn’t approve of her little sisters shoes (I’m assuming bought by mum) so she bought her docs and vans and makes her wear them instead now 😳

Her older sister doesn’t seem at all spoilt tho 🤔She has a job, I don’t know what she does, but it must have a level of responsibility as she refuses to have her face in camera.

When “I’m 5ft10” Emily lived at home, her sister used to be there and often told Emily to stop filming and telling her to get a real job.

The younger sister also used to seem nice, but I feel she’s slowly morphing into Emily now. It seems to be Emily’s influence tho. My DD was watching a video the other nite where Emily was saying she didn’t approve of her little sisters shoes (I’m assuming bought by mum) so she bought her docs and vans and makes her wear them instead now 😳
I think her older sister a teacher? I could be wrong...

Armchair diagnosis: I think Emily was spoilt rotten as a child because she was the youngest for over 10 years, then when Sophie was born she was suddenly the middle child and probably didn't like it at all. Her parents then probably overcompensated by letting her get her own way the whole time and constantly pandered to her every whim.

I've honestly never seen someone who needs every aspect of her life validated so much..The way she has to ring mer mother about every, single thing is bizarre. I'm really close to my mum, but honestly she would tell me to cop the duck on if I even remotely carried on like 22 year old Emily. Between the obvious food issues, the creepy boyfriend and needing to be treated like a special princess the whole time she has some serious issues, but I think her parents are a big reason why. So, I don't feel sorry for them.

I think her older sister a teacher? I could be wrong...

Armchair diagnosis: I think Emily was spoilt rotten as a child because she was the youngest for over 10 years, then when Sophie was born she was suddenly the middle child and probably didn't like it at all. Her parents then probably overcompensated by letting her get her own way the whole time and constantly pandered to her every whim.
I totally agree with your armchair diagnosis. I think she has serious middle child syndrome, so has morphed into this self entitled brat she now is to guarantee she remained noticed

(I do still like her parents tho. The seem like nice people 😳)

Also, did we ever find out what happened to Liberty?

She always seemed nice! I used to feel like Emily enjoyed lording it over her and making her feel inferior.

She just suddenly disappeared

Edited to add - I don’t stalk Emily by the way. My daughters only found her channel a few months ago. And when they find a new you tuber they go right back to the start of their channel and watch the videos in order. On the tv in the living room till I lose the will to live and hunt them upstairs to watch in their bedrooms 🙄🙄 She also has a vlog channel, so Iv been subjected to an awful lot of “so Emily” in a short space of time. Please pray for my sanity

Last edited:
I totally agree with your armchair diagnosis. I think she has serious middle child syndrome, so has morphed into this self entitled brat she now is to guarantee she remained noticed

(I do still like her parents tho. The seem like nice people 😳)

Also, did we ever find out what happened to Liberty?

She always seemed nice! I used to feel like Emily enjoyed lording it over her and making her feel inferior.

She just suddenly disappeared

Edited to add - I don’t stalk Emily by the way. My daughters only found her channel a few months ago. And when they find a new you tuber they go right back to the start of their channel and watch the videos in order. On the tv in the living room till I lose the will to live and hunt them upstairs to watch in their bedrooms 🙄🙄 She also has a vlog channel, so Iv been subjected to an awful lot of “so Emily” in a short space of time. Please pray for my sanity
It’s contagious!!!!! I’m frightened to walk into Zara incase I look at a dress and think “that’s so Emily” 😂😂😂

• Heart
Only just found this girl as she son holiday with em Sheldon - another super annoying instagirl

I see she’s currently on a gifted trip that she doesn’t feel she needs to properly disclose 👀👀👀👀👀👀 hosted my ass

She was wearing an Emma Willis X next (I think) bikini and it wasn’t gifted! If she was properly in there with busted she would have been gifted it! I can’t wait for it to all end

She “shooting some stuff” again 🙄🙄🙄

Genuine question, has anyone ever seen any of this stuff? What is she constantly “shooting” and where does she post it? The only shots I’ve ever seen are the ones she’s done with L’oreal, and they were professional shots they weren’t done “Emily style” ( she actually just said that) 🙄🙄

I think she’s just referring to “shooting” ads for her Insta, but she has to make it sound like she’s so super important🙄 That’s so Emily....

The Emma Willis thing was so funny, it came across as so desperate how she tagged Emma and from what I see she didn’t like it back or engage with it. I would doubt Emily is on her radar at all. James has a constant convilerbelt of young 22-something girls, I doubt Emma bothers to keep up any more.

She said in her vlog that they are working with a brand next week but they chose to go over early so they could go to Koh Samui and implied that they were paying for this half of the trip themselves but now they’re just hoping from one hotel to the next who are obviously giving them #gifted stays. They are so cheap and just icky. Emily would legit do anything (or anyone) for a bit of fame and free stuff.🤢

I posted this on EmShels (the girl she is on the trip with( page but also want to post it on here as it is more of a reflection of Emily Canham than her.

EmShel has tagged Emily Canham in all of her posts and given her photo credit etc. I know that Emily has more followers so probs doesn't want to give Em Shel the boost but would it really kill her. It's clearly killing Em Shel that she won't tag her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.