Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it says a lot that Emily seems to be able to pump out the vlogs and main channel videos and didnt seem to have nearly as hard of a time coping during this past lockdown compared to the spring and shes even admitted she always gets depressed in the winter, yes the spring was a longer lockdown, but its a huge difference. In the spring she was at a beautiful oceanside house with her boyfriend of 2 years barely making content and seeming 10x more depressed and unmotivated , now she is at her childhood home with her child aged sister, and she seems to be a lot happier & more motivated than spring. Makes you wonder how toxic their relationship is

Reactions: 25
I'm not sure if it's just me but what on earth was going on with the pizza's.
You just unroll and put on toppings why were they putting flour down & rolling it lol

Reactions: 2

what are peoples thoughts on this? Is it about james? Is it her confirming her and James aren’t a thing anymore??

Reactions: 5

what are peoples thoughts on this? Is it about james? Is it her confirming her and James aren’t a thing anymore??
I dunno I just feel like she lies all the time, so my first thought is is that story even true? And if it is true I'm guessing it's about when she was after James? Also, if anyone tags you in a story you get a notification? It's not just for verified accounts, but yeah Emily, you just had to mention that.

My personal opinion is that when Emily and James officially break up it wont be a subtle thing, we'll all know and it will be dramatic AF! She's put too much time into the relationship to not try leverage the breakup for drama and views. And I think James knows that, which is why he's hoping they'll just fade out and she'll go away quietly. I don't think she will though.

Reactions: 21
She complained about the cold and says she’s really struggling with it.

does she also struggle with zips? Or buttons? There must be a reason why she’s unable to wear clothes.

I’m never gonna be mean about a child online but......
Sophie, oh dear dear sophie. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s answered a couple of questions on it since and said it was way before James and mentioned her giveaway.

I call bs tbh. EmLIE is thriving

Reactions: 9
That Tik Tok is definitely fabricated. 🥱

Also lol I knew as soon as she said she had a friend who was having a baby shower it would be someone from her management and not an actual friend...

What happened to her north face coat? Swapped it for the Burberry? Sold it on Depop?

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t she linked to one of the members from 5 seconds of summer once? Is that who she’s talking about?
Also why does she put on such an over the top posh British accent on that TikTok.

Reactions: 12
That Tik Tok is definitely fabricated. 🥱

Also lol I knew as soon as she said she had a friend who was having a baby shower it would be someone from her management and not an actual friend...

What happened to her north face coat? Swapped it for the Burberry? Sold it on Depop?
I wondered who I was because Sophie and Dave were on it and that seemed like a random af zoom call haha

Also why does she put on such an over the top posh British accent on that TikTok.
She wants all the Americans fawning over her like “your accent is so cute!” It’s not even her real accent!! 😒

Reactions: 6
She complained about the cold and says she’s really struggling with it.

does she also struggle with zips? Or buttons? There must be a reason why she’s unable to wear clothes.

I’m never gonna be mean about a child online but......
Sophie, oh dear dear sophie. 😐
What do you mean about Sophie 😂

Reactions: 1
I wondered who I was because Sophie and Dave were on it and that seemed like a random af zoom call haha
Boring, at least she didn't have at attend in person thanks to covid19 - who was having the baby? ?
Wonder who the “elders” coming over on Christmas Day see then? She literally just said it in a vlog I watched 😂
Church elders?!

Weird phase for family members tbh.

Cute that sophie wants a pony, Emily could get a pony on full livery for her for a year.

Reactions: 3
I have wondered if James will fly back late Christmas Eve spend Christmas with his parents and then isolate with Emily for new year if they haven’t broken up already.

Reactions: 2
I have wondered if James will fly back late Christmas Eve spend Christmas with his parents and then isolate with Emily for new year if they haven’t broken up already.
As much as I think james is a tosser I don’t think he’d fly back to potentially infect his family. His dad is 70 and was extremely ill a few years ago, so he’s in the vulnerable group. I think that’s why James had to go down to Cornwall back in March and didn’t go home to his parents when he arrived back from LA.

At this point I doubt he’s coming home for Christmas. Even though part of me was suspicious that the videos he’s posting on IG look a bit too much like “hey look, here’s poof I’ll still in LA”.

I saw an interview with him last night and he confirmed that he spent 16 nights in the Caribbean to gain entry back into the US in August.

Reactions: 6
I watched the new Zara new year's eve dress and imagine buying every dress in an XS when you're 5'10 and then commenting on how short it is and how you couldn't dance or lift your arms up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has lost weight in her legs. She's naturally slimmer on top but at this point she's getting very slim everywhere. I hope she's alright. I'm starting to get the impression she's actually quite insecure despite also being self obsessed and always doing try on hauls etc. With the weight loss when she's already tiny and all the filler etc. I think James' lack of attention, combined with a social media job where the emphasis is very much on appearances (well, for someone who makes content like Emily), is making her obsess with her looks and weight etc.

Also everything she tries on looks like she needs to size up at least once. Yes she technically can squeeze into it but it looks ridiculous, like she has borrowed some kids clothes 😂 The blazer dress especially which is meant to be a bit baggy and cool, not skin tight

Reactions: 12
What do you mean about Sophie 😂
unbearable. She’s a stage school/over confident child because Emily encourages it, I don’t want to speak badly about a kid/teenager because it’s not what we do here but Emily puts this content out, has set up a channel for her and gave her a camera to start vlogging and my opinion is she’s ruining her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.