Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old video of hers came up the other day, it was the one where she was on holiday with Charlie and the difference in her is shocking. That's what she wants in life, a partner to go on holiday with and be in her videos. Seriously, how has she stayed with James for so long besides the McFly/Busted thing?? It was kinda sad to see because she was so happy in it and natural around Charlie, they had a bit of banter between them. Anytime she's been on camera with James they seem like strangers.

Can’t believe how different her face looks here!

Reactions: 7
I can't even get the energy to hate watch her videos right now.

She is totally fake, makes out she is sooo independant (yet hasn't been single for any significant time since she dates Jake). She treats her family like crap and her dog even worse. She is lazy, spoilt and entitled.

Just had this from the ASA.
i got the same thing from ASA. Mine was for the ASOS haul. Defo thing it’s worth reporting her every time now since I reported her for the ghd tik tok. Sure they’ll get sick of the reports by the end of it 😂 hopefully action gets taken at some point.

Ooh which one of her many many breaches was the report for
I've had to go on a deep dive. I usually report Instagram breaches because I use it daily but this was her YouTube Christmas gift video from the 28th November. The ad declaration was at the end of the long title which only shows up if you opened the description box and she only mentioned it was an ad halfway through the video.

Reactions: 5
Didn't he cheat on Emily with multiple girls? I know this isnt a rave thread for Emily, but he seems like a low life.
First ever post but I know the girl who posted the Tik tok and charlie through friends. He is awful and arrogant. The girlfriend isn’t much better so probably well suited. Her parents are very well off so his probably free loading off her like he did with Emily.

Reactions: 12
TOUCHING EVERY bleeping THING IN BICESTER VILLAGE

seriously???????

• Sick
Reactions: 19
‘Oh my god you guys the khaki trench is down to £600 from £900’

reality check hun people have lost their jobs and can’t afford Christmas yet you are going on about a Burberry coat

(I’m all fired up tonight, she has no grasp of reality)

Reactions: 47
‘Oh my god you guys the khaki trench is down to £600 from £900’

reality check hun people have lost their jobs and can’t afford Christmas yet you are going on about a Burberry coat

(I’m all fired up tonight, she has no grasp of reality)
I share this sentiment.

A record number of redundancies because of Covid19, many more been furloughed, parents struggling to feed their children and having to rely on foodbanks, record number of homeless individuals...

And Em decides to film herself wandering around designer shops, buying Burberry coats and thinking that a £150 tshirt is a good deal! Absolutely deluded. What an utter dick.

Reactions: 29
People in the comments practically licking her arse. One even said she is a NATIONAL TREASURE........ seems like all the people need a reality check

no one seems to care that she is touching everything, oh and being proud of herself for getting up at 5.30 and having a productive day. Has she ever had a real world job? Emily hun people get up that early everyday and go to work until the evening......child

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People in the comments practically licking her arse. One even said she is a NATIONAL TREASURE........ seems like all the people need a reality check

no one seems to care that she is touching everything, oh and being proud of herself for getting up at 5.30 and having a productive day. Has she ever had a real world job? Emily hun people get up that early everyday and go to work until the evening......child
Do they live on a recycling planet?

Reactions: 1
First ever post but I know the girl who posted the Tik tok and charlie through friends. He is awful and arrogant. The girlfriend isn’t much better so probably well suited. Her parents are very well off so his probably free loading off her like he did with Emily.
omg really. He always came across shy and just super nice. Like a nice boy next door type. Shocked that hes not.
Do you have any more tea

NATIONAL TREASURE! 🤣🤣🤣 that is brilliant!

Guys, she must have been so so tired from getting up 5.30am, going shopping AND having to vlog. #prayforEmily

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I share this sentiment.

A record number of redundancies because of Covid19, many more been furloughed, parents struggling to feed their children and having to rely on foodbanks, record number of homeless individuals...

And Em decides to film herself wandering around designer shops, buying Burberry coats and thinking that a £150 tshirt is a good deal! Absolutely deluded. What an utter dick.
I refuse to spend more than a tenner on a tshirt

• Haha
Yeah it really annoyed me as well that she was touching absolutely everything. Surely it’s just common sense and courtesy not to touch things you’re not going to buy and spread your germs. You know, cos we’re in a global pandemic...

Also I get the vibe she doesn’t really like Em as a person, they probably don’t talk about their lives on the regular. I just think she has no one else and Em will always say yes. I personally find her really annoying lol

Reactions: 12
She is so wrapped around herself, does she have any idea of what is happening in reality

Reactions: 8
Bet she didn’t wash her grummy little hands after touching everything either 🤢

Reactions: 3
And for crying out loud......her and james do not interact at all!!! It's actually winding me up. He is still in America too

Reactions: 2
Charlie’s ugly as sin how is he bagging girls way out of his league. i’d love to know who the several girls are who cheated with him because they clearly have impaired vision
Yeah, what hidden depths or mad skills in the boudoir does this short. chubby dude possess? He doesn't even seem to have any charisma or personality in either the tiktok or Emilys videos.

I live over the road from bicester village. And im 99% sure the rule is to keep your mask on the entire time you're in the village.. She had no reason to keep taking it off and on, especially as she kept fingering all the clothes. Bloody gremlin

Reactions: 9
Just watched this vlog: and at 10:37 she says she never really eats much.. which is weird because in her Q&A with Lucy she was asked if she eats less/restricts calories and she was all "I eat SOO much" etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.