Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it trigger anyone else that she says she’s ‘ ‘going to walk MY dog’ like what about poor max does she not take him too you never see him in videos. Her parents have looked after HER dog for so long you’d think selfish emily would help them out with the family pet too
Yeah I’ve always thought this she never bothers with Max at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she upset that London is going into Tier 3? You don’t live here hun. Sorry you can’t come here anymore to go break covid guidelines and meet up with your friends. Stay away.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Watch her still go to london & claim it’s for work.
'Essential' work. Wtf is this compare a £1000 hotel to a £1000 brb?
"Maybe I'll do it as a series, next one in Dubai or Brisban?!"

Yeah Emily, do yemen next hun coz you just love to travel and explore new cultures.

Needless travel leaving a huge carbon footprint. One flight a year for fun is plenty. Your work isn't important enough for flying and destroying the environment. Get back to your hometown and work there, if content is interesting enough people will watch!!

Reactions: 15
I’ve never posted on one of these sites before so don’t really know how it works, I just browse out of interest sometimes. I actually quite like Emily when she isn’t too unrelatable. Does anyone remember her ex Charlie? I was scrolling on tiktok and recognised the boy. nothing exciting really just thought it was funny to share.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted on one of these sites before so don’t really know how it works, I just browse out of interest sometimes. I actually quite like Emily when she isn’t too unrelatable. Does anyone remember her ex Charlie? I was scrolling on tiktok and recognised the boy. nothing exciting really just thought it was funny to share.
at least hes happy. More than we can say for Em at the moment.

its actually funny you posted this video as i recently watched her 2017 vlogmas, from when she was in her own place. Before she bought that studio in london, just when she had the one place in her home town. She was seeing charlie (secretly at first and then had announced him) and she was SO happy, so healthy, so full of life and energy. She was fun to watch and excitable. Thats probably the last time her videos were good.

Reactions: 12
at least hes happy. More than we can say for Em at the moment.

its actually funny you posted this video as i recently watched her 2017 vlogmas, from when she was in her own place. Before she bought that studio in london, just when she had the one place in her home town. She was seeing charlie (secretly at first and then had announced him) and she was SO happy, so healthy, so full of life and energy. She was fun to watch and excitable. Thats probably the last time her videos were good.
Didn't he cheat on Emily with multiple girls? I know this isnt a rave thread for Emily, but he seems like a low life.

Reactions: 33
Didn't he cheat on Emily with multiple girls? I know this isnt a rave thread for Emily, but he seems like a low life.
oh damn. I dont even know? I just thought she said Jake was a negative toxic ex.
Happy to be corrected tho.

either way. Im sure it wasnt just him that made her happy at that time. More just her situation, working with her besite and in a good place mentally. Lots of cool work, youtube going well.
She was also not a toxic self obsessed witch back then (it seemed)

Reactions: 2
oh damn. I dont even know? I just thought she said Jake was a negative toxic ex.
Happy to be corrected tho.

either way. Im sure it wasnt just him that made her happy at that time. More just her situation, working with her besite and in a good place mentally. Lots of cool work, youtube going well.
She was also not a toxic self obsessed witch back then (it seemed)
C’mon she’s been a toxic self-obsessed witch ever since she started YT and would publicly treat Jake like tit because she very obviously perceived herself as better than him. Not to mention how she would demand super expensive presents and experiences from both her family and Jake (and her boyfriends since). She’s not changed a bit, she’s just got more gross and fake.

Reactions: 12
I can't even get the energy to hate watch her videos right now.

She is totally fake, makes out she is sooo independant (yet hasn't been single for any significant time since she dates Jake). She treats her family like crap and her dog even worse. She is lazy, spoilt and entitled.

Just had this from the ASA.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can't even get the energy to hate watch her videos right now.

She is totally fake, makes out she is sooo independant (yet hasn't been single for any significant time since she dates Jake). She treats her family like crap and her dog even worse. She is lazy, spoilt and entitled.

Just had this from the ASA.
Ooh which one of her many many breaches was the report for

Reactions: 2
ew wtf😅 sorry I can’t cope with cringe stuff like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does it trigger anyone else that she says she’s ‘ ‘going to walk MY dog’ like what about poor max does she not take him too you never see him in videos. Her parents have looked after HER dog for so long you’d think selfish emily would help them out with the family pet too
she mentioned in her vlog that she doesn’t walk max because her dad likes to walk him.. sounds like such a lame excuse, I’m sure the dogs don’t mind being walked twice

Reactions: 8
A bit off topic but I would never do this for a guy that has a public history of cheating omg 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
An old video of hers came up the other day, it was the one where she was on holiday with Charlie and the difference in her is shocking. That's what she wants in life, a partner to go on holiday with and be in her videos. Seriously, how has she stayed with James for so long besides the McFly/Busted thing?? It was kinda sad to see because she was so happy in it and natural around Charlie, they had a bit of banter between them. Anytime she's been on camera with James they seem like strangers.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
An old video of hers came up the other day, it was the one where she was on holiday with Charlie and the difference in her is shocking. That's what she wants in life, a partner to go on holiday with and be in her videos. Seriously, how has she stayed with James for so long besides the McFly/Busted thing?? It was kinda sad to see because she was so happy in it and natural around Charlie, they had a bit of banter between them. Anytime she's been on camera with James they seem like strangers.

Charlie’s ugly as sin how is he bagging girls way out of his league. i’d love to know who the several girls are who cheated with him because they clearly have impaired vision

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.