Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s ugly as sin how is he bagging girls way out of his league. i’d love to know who the several girls are who cheated with him because they clearly have impaired vision
Agree he's no looker and I'm not defending him but does anyone actually know if he was cheating on her? We all know Emily loves to lie and she's spent a lot of time dragging him. He doesn't have a platform to answer back either. According to her Jake was verbally abusive because he swore occasionally. Charlie is trash if he did cheat on Emily, no one deserves that but I'm genuinely curious if it all happened how she says.

It's mad that that video was in March 2018 and 3 months later they were over and she was already dating James.

Reactions: 10
Just watched this vlog: and at 10:37 she says she never really eats much.. which is weird because in her Q&A with Lucy she was asked if she eats less/restricts calories and she was all "I eat SOO much" etc.
EmiLIE strikes again

Agree he's no looker and I'm not defending him but does anyone actually know if he was cheating on her? We all know Emily loves to lie and she's spent a lot of time dragging him. He doesn't have a platform to answer back either. According to her Jake was verbally abusive because he swore occasionally. Charlie is trash if he did cheat on Emily, no one deserves that but I'm genuinely curious if it all happened how she says.

It's mad that that video was in March 2018 and 3 months later they were over and she was already dating James.
Also so many people thought she was talking about jake when she made that video or would make digs and she never corrected anyone, if he cheated and hurt her like she said then you would think she would make sure people knew exactly who she was talking about? But I suppose she liked people thinking jake was the bad guy. It is hard to know what is true and whats Emily making things over the top and playing the victim, I mean she made a massive deal about jake swearing 😅 if he did cheat then he’s a twit but I just don’t fully trust Emily’s stories.

Reactions: 5
So so relatable Em! Going to Bicester Village to 'smash out' everyone's Christmas presents! How out of touch. Are there even any none designer stores there? Is she seriously looking at ANOTHER £150 pot? It's a pot, get one in Asda for £20,it does the same thing. What an insensitive little cow

Reactions: 16
I share this sentiment.

A record number of redundancies because of Covid19, many more been furloughed, parents struggling to feed their children and having to rely on foodbanks, record number of homeless individuals...

And Em decides to film herself wandering around designer shops, buying Burberry coats and thinking that a £150 tshirt is a good deal! Absolutely deluded. What an utter dick.
I agree Ive seen Georgia May and Misha Grimes do it to, like no one wants to see ur luxury shopping haul right now, dont be so vapid

Reactions: 7
So so relatable Em! Going to Bicester Village to 'smash out' everyone's Christmas presents! How out of touch. Are there even any none designer stores there? Is she seriously looking at ANOTHER £150 pot? It's a pot, get one in Asda for £20,it does the same thing. What an insensitive little cow
smash out all the Christmas presents but she bought herself a coat and a benefit gift for Sophie. I thought oh maybe she’s just not shown everything cause they’re Christmas presents but then at home said ‘I bought 2 things’

Reactions: 14
An old video of hers came up the other day, it was the one where she was on holiday with Charlie and the difference in her is shocking. That's what she wants in life, a partner to go on holiday with and be in her videos. Seriously, how has she stayed with James for so long besides the McFly/Busted thing?? It was kinda sad to see because she was so happy in it and natural around Charlie, they had a bit of banter between them. Anytime she's been on camera with James they seem like strangers.

God you can really see how different she is now compared to this. So much happier and healthier looking - despite the head boyfriend.
And I totally agree. She needs a boyfriend in the vlogs, not a 40 year old man child in LA.

Reactions: 13
I have had a really tough year just like majority of people and strangely I do really enjoy watching people going round luxury outlets( I’m a weirdo, it’s fine!) I even enjoy watching old vlogs of people travelling but it is the way Emily presents herself which really puts me off. I like the escapism I get from watching those vlogs but Emily has a way of making me feel rubbish for not being able to understand how £150 for a t shirt is a great deal. She is just not relatable at all to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched this vlog: and at 10:37 she says she never really eats much.. which is weird because in her Q&A with Lucy she was asked if she eats less/restricts calories and she was all "I eat SOO much" etc.
Well it's fairly obvious looking at her figure she is very careful about what and how much she eats.

Putting on weight wouldn't be very "on brand" whatever t.f. her brand is? In her video she said her dog walking outfit of joggers and a jumper shouldn't be shown to the viewers due to it being bad for "the brand"

She's a brand bleep. Pop. Gucci or channel label on any old shizz and she'll pay through the nose through it as an "investment."

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her tweet, talking about how she’s heartbroken that she’s not going to see her grandparents on Christmas Day. Ffs woman the reason why this virus is spreading is because of people like you breaking the rules

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her tweet, talking about how she’s heartbroken that she’s not going to see her grandparents on Christmas Day. Ffs woman the reason why this virus is spreading is because of people like you breaking the rules
Wonder who the “elders” coming over on Christmas Day see then? She literally just said it in a vlog I watched 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg I am TRIGGERED watching that video and I've not even suffered financially this year. I dread to think how badly that comes across to anyone who has struggled. Like others have said it's not the fact that she has money that's the problem it's how she behaves. She's an entitled little trout with no personality. And why on earth you'd touch everything like that on camera in the middle of a pandemic I have no idea. Surely you know that's not going to go down well.

Can't believe the difference in her from that old video above both in looks and personality. The content looked loads better and her voice sounded so different. She looked much prettier too. What a shame.

Reactions: 10
Can we start a thread for leah and jake? I half like them. Well jake i like leah im not sure about, sad but I calculated they have earnt about 10k in the last four months just from youtube. (10£ per 1k views) leah seems a bit desperate

Reactions: 8
The tweet about the grandparents honestly irked me cause she says they’ve made that heartbreaking decision but surely it’s just following the rules? Three households are allowed to meet so assuming they are seeing Emily’s older sister they wouldn’t be allowed to then see 2 sets of grandparents

The thing that winds me up is she acts like she’s the only one affected by these things yet she has broke the rules and bent them SO many times!

Reactions: 23
I have had a really tough year just like majority of people and strangely I do really enjoy watching people going round luxury outlets( I’m a weirdo, it’s fine!) I even enjoy watching old vlogs of people travelling but it is the way Emily presents herself which really puts me off. I like the escapism I get from watching those vlogs but Emily has a way of making me feel rubbish for not being able to understand how £150 for a t shirt is a great deal. She is just not relatable at all to me.
I totally get it. The reason I started watching vlogs was to escape the general humdrum of life but, as life has got tougher for millions of people, watching these idiots pay thousands of pounds for a handbag or coat (etc.) makes me feel uncomfortable. This year UNICEF will be providing emergency food aid for UK children over Christmas; meanwhile, Emily is trying to convince us that £150 for a tshirt is a great deal.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being successful and wanting to purchase expensive / high end items but to behave as if is the norm is ignorant. Emily acts as if deciding whether or not to buy a pair of designer boots is a major life dilemma.

Also, the constant moaning about being so busy or so tired really irks me 😑😑 literally the only reason these individuals have fallen into this line of work is because they are incredibly lazy, have little to no skills, and would crumple like a piece of paper if faced with a real, demanding career. I mean Emily couldn't even cope with AS levels at college, for goodness sake!

Reactions: 11

Just stumbled across this tiktok! How much does she look like Emily!! This is what I’d imagine em would look like without the fillers😭

The tweet about the grandparents honestly irked me cause she says they’ve made that heartbreaking decision but surely it’s just following the rules? Three households are allowed to meet so assuming they are seeing Emily’s older sister they wouldn’t be allowed to then see 2 sets of grandparents

The thing that winds me up is she acts like she’s the only one affected by these things yet she has broke the rules and bent them SO many times!
Literally everyone cant see their grandparents for christmas this year, its heartbreaking for everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've been trying to watch her Vlogmas but she's actually just unbearable. I've never seen anyone so full of their own inflated self-importance. How her (seemingly nice, normal and grounded) family put up with her I just don't know.

Reactions: 5
I've been trying to watch her Vlogmas but she's actually just unbearable. I've never seen anyone so full of their own inflated self-importance. How her (seemingly nice, normal and grounded) family put up with her I just don't know.
I think because they have to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else get annoyed when Emily didn’t tie her hair up when making pizzas? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.