Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she didnā€™t get ready to film something, you just know she got ready because thatā€™s the only way she can ā€œFeEl GoOd AbOuT mYsELfā€. Had to go and ask her sister to rate her as well. Itā€™s so painfully obvious that she not validates herself but actually DEFINES herself through her looks. Itā€™s sad! Emily this is the universe literally forcing you to find some fulfilment elsewhere - just go with it

Reactions: 11
Her tweet about wishing she had a swimming pool in her house, why do i feel like she put that so some minted celebrity cute guy sees and asks her to date himšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I see her as nothing else

Reactions: 6
I used to think she was stunning now i dunno shes weird
She's one of those very average girls who everyone thinks is stunning because she's skinny and can do makeup. There were a lot of them when I was a teenager, now I've grown up I realise they are just like me and I'm just like them. That sounds like Emily

Reactions: 10
I used to think she was very glam and put together, but she's looking more and more childlike these days. Not necessarily a bad thing, I assumed she was late twenties easily when I first saw her videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is complaining about she's not had a 'proper' valentines yet

Her behaviour is so sketchy ... who says that being in a relationship? She is really acting single.... tellings boys they are cute, always wanting guys attention, coming across as though she deserves this and that. She put new tik toks up lastnight but she deleted them, why was she dressed as a vampire lastnight?
I don't know what meds she is on but they obviously need to go

I hate that she doesn't come across as a girls girl. She would simply take another womans man like.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is complaining about she's not had a 'proper' valentines yet

Her behaviour is so sketchy ... who says that being in a relationship? She is really acting single.... tellings boys they are cute, always wanting guys attention, coming across as though she deserves this and that. She put new tik toks up lastnight but she deleted them, why was she dressed as a vampire lastnight?
I don't know what meds she is on but they obviously need to go

I hate that she doesn't come across as a girls girl. She would simply take another womans man like.....
She'd take another woman's man and dump him the next day just to show she could do it šŸ¤®

Reactions: 13
Of course she was lying. Like her height and personality.

Does she think looking like that makes her cute or is her face just naturally hideous

Has she trapped her lips in a door
She definitely thinks she looks sexy and itā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 8
She's on a live right now in her parents kitchen...only 137 people are watching the live cook along.
137 people too many!

Why would anyone watch a live cook along hosted by a woman who basically survives on skinny lattes, cucumber and oxygen! Sick of everyone being a chef / nutritionist and thinking they can give advice on food just because they have a social media following. Just duck off!

Reactions: 7
Just watched her video.. the cocktail one is she not even going to try it .. obv got sent it for free

Reactions: 1
Her comment regarding changing the upload time for her US followers... Does she have a big following from the US?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I caught a bit of the live but clicked off because it was boring. The chef asked her whatā€™s sheā€™s doing for Valentineā€™s and was like isnt James in LA? Emily just started embarrass laughing and then was like I donā€™t really celebrate Valentineā€™s. (Sorry thought last year James showed up with Gucci and cake? Or did she stage that herself? Probably). Then she was like I think this year Iā€™m going to be my sisterā€™s Valentine. Lol didnā€™t even bother to mention her boyfriend?? At least just say, my boyfriend is abroad so we canā€™t spend it together unfortunately. She just bypassed him straight away. Itā€™s so weird.

Also agree that she shouldnā€™t have bothered to show the cocktails in the video if she wasnā€™t even going to try them?? I hate the fact that you know she just messaged those business owners like hey Iā€™m doing a video would you be interested in sending some stuff over for free promotion - instead of spending of her own money.

Reactions: 15
The beauty of YouTube is that you can watch anything at anytime, how is it inconvenient for her non-existent American followers?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.