Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows him and not his gf
Imagine being this thirsty and having this much of an empty life that you comment on anything and everyone’s posts, like surely she could invest her time into something better

Reactions: 4
Imagine being this thirsty and having this much of an empty life that you comment on anything and everyone’s posts, like surely she could invest her time into something better
Yeah but the fact she made a comment about him on her stupid channel and is now acting like they are friends? Is she stirring? Hun he doesn't want you

Where has that actual video gone anyway

Reactions: 9
I find it so strange that she’s been on YouTube for years but I don’t know the most basic things about her? What does she do in her spare time? What are her favorite movies? Genres? Favorite holiday destinations? She only talks about her sponsorships so I bet if you were to ask her these things it would be Disney movie, Disney music, Disney land Orlando....🙄 show us some personality!

Reactions: 8
I find it so strange that she’s been on YouTube for years but I don’t know the most basic things about her? What does she do in her spare time? What are her favorite movies? Genres? Favorite holiday destinations? She only talks about her sponsorships so I bet if you were to ask her these things it would be Disney movie, Disney music, Disney land Orlando....🙄 show us some personality!
She has a sugar daddy and thinks she's cute...

Reactions: 5
Didn’t you know she was tall? And thin?! Thought those made her extremely interesting

Reactions: 15
I think her hobbies Are making herself, weight, hair, clothes, make up, cosmetic enhancements, look as perfect as possible. Then her environment, car, dog, flat, wardrobe, kitchen, make up draws all look as perfect as possible. Arranging then rearranging her space. Moisturizing, tanning, exercising, de fuzzing then planning outfits and then replanning them. I am not being snarky I firmly believe those are her hobbies and interests.

She likes the sun / holiday resorts so she can take photos - of herself looking how she perceives to be perfect / goals. She I
liked mcfly as she liked how they looked and the image around the boyband. It fit with how she sees herself. She's fornatuate she became the groupie of a relatively safe band and not a dodgy man band who'd really have taken advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think James might be trying to get home.
What makes you say that? I haven't seen him say anything. I don't think the issue is him getting home - flights are going and he is entitled to return to the UK but I think his issue is that he won't be able to get back into the US again without doing the 14 days in the Caribbean again. Biden is not going to lift the travel ban anytime soon.

I see he's suddenly putting up loads of pictures of his time in St Lucia 6 months later. Funny how he kept it quite at the time and tried to slip back into the US. Too bad Tattlers picked up on it and I think someone even correctly guessed he was in St Lucia! Nothing gets past Tattle!😂

Imagine Emily when she found out that not only was James running back to LA, he was off on a 16 day stay in St Lucia without her!!🤣 Emily = 😡

Reactions: 10
Imagine Emily when she found out that not only was James running back to LA, he was off on a 16 day stay in St Lucia without her!!🤣 Emily = 😡
I’d be pissed if I was Emily, from what I’ve seen they’ve only been on 2 trips together and they’ve all been very short

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why couldnt emily go to st lucia with james and then fly back to england.. maybe she didnt want to pay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why couldnt emily go to st lucia with james and then fly back to england.. maybe she didnt want to pay 😂
Because it’s not sensible? Like of all the things she’s done this would be the most irresponsible right now, regardless of what her relationships status is, there’s no justification for international travel

Reactions: 4
Because it’s not sensible? Like of all the things she’s done this would be the most irresponsible right now, regardless of what her relationships status is, there’s no justification for international travel
Think the original poster meant when James initally went to St Lucia. When travel was still ok

Reactions: 1
Think the original poster meant when James initally went to St Lucia. When travel was still ok
Maybe for some people you could argue it’s never been okay but Emily’s not as stupid as she makes out, travel was never a good idea, it was bad enough for her swanning off around the UK, from Cornwall to her family home etc....

Reactions: 1
Maybe for some people you could argue it’s never been okay but Emily’s not as stupid as she makes out, travel was never a good idea, it was bad enough for her swanning off around the UK, from Cornwall to her family home etc....
I just meant around the time when a lot of influncers seemed to travel like elle darby & misha grimes went to Ibiza. Its still inexcusable and i wouldnt and didnt travel myself. But I just mean in that time frame she could have gone. A fair amount of people were holidaying if they could.
But i think even if she was willing to travel during this time she would have said no because she’d have to pay. I also deffo think that she could have travelled and not posted anything like that secret rome??or venice trip she took. But thats so NOT EMILY to go somewhere and not show off her skinny body on social media in a bikini and how luxe her life is.

True, i mean I personally wouldnt have travelled. I think if james offered she would have went regardless.

Reactions: 3
I used to quite enjoy some of her content, but not really any clue what direction she is aiming for now? It's boring to hear constantly about how tall and how skinny she is, or another pointless clothing haul. She has a large following, if she decided something and stuck to it, she could probably do quite well again, unlike now where she seems to be sinking into oblivion.

Reactions: 5
I used to quite enjoy some of her content, but not really any clue what direction she is aiming for now? It's boring to hear constantly about how tall and how skinny she is, or another pointless clothing haul. She has a large following, if she decided something and stuck to it, she could probably do quite well again, unlike now where she seems to be sinking into oblivion.
I think she’s backtracking... I’m sure the other day she posted asking what products she should test on her channel like people have been saying on here, hmm!

Reactions: 3
Yep, he didn't offer and she didn't want to pay. Emily is only a jetsetter when someone else is paying for it.

Re. Covid, she would have 100% gone to St Lucia if James had paid for it! She doesn't care about whether it is sensible or not. Not only did she travel to Cornwall during lockdown 1.0, she also had her eyebrows microbladed / botox when it wasn't allowed. Let's not forgot the endless trips to London during Lockdown 2.0 for her essential work aka. hotel room photo shoots!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.