Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling sunset, it’s big on Netflix, but honestly she’s proba,y in one panning shot 🤣🤣 she’s not even a z lister imo
how can she called it a CAMEO omg. She’s bleeping delirious! She’s in the background of a shot, not particularly difficult when you’re in LA ffs. Also she was watching season 3 on her insta story (apparently, I don’t think she watches anything other than herself in the mirror) and then went and found the shot from season 2 to point out? So self absorbed.

edit - I meant she’s delusional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to do a really click baity video about it to get views, isn’t she?🙄

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but i don't think she us lying about her height, i get the impression that being so big (tall) is one of the reasons she is so obsessed with being thin (small) and taking the smallest size available, if not the childs size

And James isn't going tl shout from the roof tops that he is so small his gf is taller than him. Men are very sensitive about their height (even more than🍆)

I saw a pizza on her ig stories. 1 slice gone. ONE! That woman has amazing will power.

Reactions: 5
She does know that cameo means you actually need to SPEAK in the shots? She was a literal extra. What a wannabe.

Unpopular opinion but i don't think she us lying about her height, i get the impression that being so big (tall) is one of the reasons she is so obsessed with being thin (small) and taking the smallest size available, if not the childs size

And James isn't going tl shout from the roof tops that he is so small his gf is taller than him. Men are very sensitive about their height (even more than🍆)

I saw a pizza on her ig stories. 1 slice gone. ONE! That woman has amazing will power.
She has an eating disorder that’s what she has, not will power, a psychological problem, the signs have been evident for some time
She’s taller than the average UK woman for sure but not model height, which is what she is desperate for

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's not skinny enough to be a proper model. Models have painfully skinny ugly legs. Hers are just normal

Reactions: 4
I know the height thing is over takes a lot of the conversation but Grace Booth (Grackle) is listed as being just under 5ft 10 and was actually a model. She looks so much taller than Emily! Also when Grace does try on hauls and she buys regular length ladies clothes she often states are too short.

Point being I don’t think anyone believes Emily is as tall as she says and the majority of us agree with that.

Reactions: 8

He’s not shorter than her though? They’re both claiming to be 5’10 but he’s clearly a bit taller than her in pictures. I just don’t understand how this keeps going around in circles when there’s so many photographs of the two of them?

Reactions: 12
He’s not shorter than her though? They’re both claiming to be 5’10 but he’s clearly a bit taller than her in pictures. I just don’t understand how this keeps going around in circles when there’s so many photographs of the two of them?
Exactly, even if he is not 5ft 10 either, she’s clearly shorter than him? It’s also not just about James either, there’s loads of people she’s been pictured with where you can tell she’s not 5ft 10 Danny Dyer, Austin Malone, Calfreezy, Jakeboys, Selena Gomez etc etc.

let’s not also forget that the plant she Got from Ikea that she stood next to and said was the same size as her was only 170cm tall 😂 she lied about a bleeping plant 😂

People that are 5ft 10 don’t need to tell people in every other sentence.

Reactions: 12
Until we see her being measured I'm not convinced either way 😂 There's always too many variables involved - not knowing other people's heights for sure, people's shoe heights, lack of full length photos, people standing different distances from the camera, people not standing up straight, etc.

People are being snappy with each other about her height saying it's so obvious either way but it's not conclusive so both opinions are valid 🤷🏼‍♀️

He actually looks like he likes her there! How old is that pic i wonder? (Maybe ahe had a growth spurt? Just kidding i know 23 year olds are done growing )
October 2018! They both went to the premier but separately. She put this picture on her stories and claimed she had "bumped into him" but delated it a few minutes later...it was when he was pretending that the weren't together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been asked to send all the screen recordings I got of Emily and Suman’s microblading videos to the investigating officer 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I would say 5’7 is about right for her...at a push 5’8. In that pic she’s got her head tilted and looks like she’s putting all her weight on her back leg. If she stood upright I would guess she’s probably 1.5-2 inches taller than him with 4 inch heels on.

I think she just goes on about height as it’s the only thing she’s got going for her that’s different to other YouTube girls 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.