Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People can talk about what they want to talk about. This is a thread for discussion.
If you don’t like the direction of the conversation, just don’t read it?
It’s literally a site rule not to try and shut down the conversation.
Might be the case but height comes up in every thread just gets boring. Nobody talks about the fact she says shes a size 5 in shoes those feet are not 5s lool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might be the case but height comes up in every thread just gets boring. Nobody talks about the fact she says shes a size 5 in shoes those feet are not 5s lool.
If that’s what people wanna talk about then so be it! Just thought it best to warn you, your post has a warning on it now and you can get kicked off the site for not following the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed on the shoe front, probably has gnarly witch toes from curling them up into shoes that are way too small for her

ETA: photo for comparison with James... pretty much the same size so unless he’s got really small feet for a man then...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that’s what people wanna talk about then so be it! Just thought it best to warn you, your post has a warning on it now and you can get kicked off the site for not following the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed on the shoe front, probably has gnarly witch toes from curling them up into shoes that are way too small for her

ETA: photo for comparison with James... pretty much the same size so unless he’s got really small feet for a man then...
She deffo has the same size as james. Theres a pic of her wearing his off white shoes in her flat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s sat closer to the camera and in a baggy t shirt. I don’t think there’s any question about her being thin, she clearly is

Reactions: 15
This is an old video but I was just rewatching it, she always goes on about thin she is, but she looks so tall and big next to Dougie
That’s because he’s sitting further behind... camera trickery. When I used to photograph bigger people I always made the thinner person stand infront of them which makes them bigger and the bigger person a little bit thinner.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Broke the law to get her microblading gifted - did Suman not tell you lockdown regulations weren't lifted?

Reactions: 16
Emily Canham #6 - not 5foot10, ASA rules whatever, schilling cheap tat, still saying I'mhereforever, breaking lockdown for brows, M where's that vid now?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Emily Canham #6 Flouting ASA rules galore, broke lockdown to get botox on her "locked" jaw

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw
I hate how you can’t edit a post after a certain time but it should say

Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in her “locked” jaw

It would endlessly annoy me if my suggestion was chosen and it was grammatically wrong!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Btw has anyone seen how much suman charges for microblading. I was curious as I liked the results - £600!😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.