Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a smart decision, good on you!
The video title (also the thumbnail to along with it) was an awful idea. I'm surprised there aren't more comments about it on the video.
I think she’s been deleting them. I replied to one earlier that’s no longer there but I can see notifications that other people had replied to it too

Reactions: 2
I was puzzled by her comment during the video about weighing her bag for travel, and that she needed to weigh herself and then weigh her bag and herself and then deduct her weight to find out how heavy her bag is. Why not just weigh the bag? Completely agree with what you have all said, its so damaging what she is doing. I personally think she's lost weight during lockdown, its worrying.

Yeah you would think for someone who travels as much as she does she would invest in a set of luggage scales 🤔
Crikey I have them and I haven't been on a holiday with anything more than hand luggage since 2017!

Reactions: 7
So she’s just had her jaw Botox re done as apparently her invisaline had made her jaw lock and she couldn’t open her mouth enough to eat a spoonful of food. So new lips and jaw pending

Reactions: 14
Oop travelled back to London for "work" (AKA lip filler top-up). We are still in the midst of a global pandemic - she is absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 16
Anybody else notice in the video with Sophie when she asks the pregnancy question Sophie sticks her tongue out at Emily before answering? Just thought that was a bit odd. Now in here Instagram stories on the train she's sitting in the priority seats showing the pregnancy symbol.

Reactions: 7
I mean she wasn't complaining about that in her last vlog when she was eating food. So if it's a new problem then she got an appointment VERY quickly.

Reactions: 8
Anybody else notice in the video with Sophie when she asks the pregnancy question Sophie sticks her tongue out at Emily before answering? Just thought that was a bit odd. Now in here Instagram stories on the train she's sitting in the priority seats showing the pregnancy symbol.
I don’t think you can get Botox when you’re pregnant though can you? Knowing emlie she’s just doing it to be mysterious again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think you can get Botox when you’re pregnant though can you? Knowing emlie she’s just doing it to be mysterious again
She’s not preggas 🤣🤣 she probs just sat there as it’s close to the door and technically she does have arthritis so she would be allowed in the priority seats

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s not preggas 🤣🤣 she probs just sat there as it’s close to the door and technically she does have arthritis so she would be allowed in the priority seats
She's just entitled! Wouldn't matter to Princess Emily that they're priority for other people. Also, it looked empty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her insta stories. Is she actually trying to pretend that she hasn't been able to fit a spoonful of food in her mouth for the last few months 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry what

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only half of those stories are labeled in the correct way, she has almost every other one labeled PR experience
I wish they would just put freebie and paid for this myself, would make it easier 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So it’s just a coincidence that her jaws locked at the same time she’s doing an AD for the clinic she visits? Right ok🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she does end up pregnant very soon. Sorry but with the way she is as a person and all the money she spends on herself and work done she has done to herself, it'll be hilarious to watch her start putting a baby before herself 😂😂😂😂😂

And her little waste line does a disappearing act, and possibly, stretch marks on her stomach. LOL I'm sorry. It's funny

Yesss I was going to comment this too, Sophie's reaction was really strange considering how many times Emily has denied the pregnancy rumours :unsure:

Reactions: 1
So when she said she had ‘responsibilities’ in London she meant cosmetic procedures.
Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean I know she's vain, but how is getting your nails done and botox work priorities? 😂 God she really is boring, like I would get so bored in that flat in London by myself when things are still closed down restricted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe someone as close to her family as she is literally was only with them for a day before jetting off back to London for her cosmetic procedures!! I’m shocked she literally only went home to drop off Cody. She actually makes me feel ill with how self absorbed she is. All she cares about is her appearance. So much for “work” and “responsibilities” 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.