Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a way for them ro make more £ than on you tube, is ot pateron? Also, and this is important, it is less actual work. And only adoring fans. No accountability.

I'd like to see her explore different styles for a week. Not the kids clothes for s week though. Or maybe dress as a different you toober for a week. Really choosing her polar opposites.

Reactions: 9
All her clothes are ugly and bland too, she has zero style.

The part where she was going on about that ugly yellow dress saying that her manger was "running around trying to locate the dress for her for an event"😂😂😂 She really thinks she's some sort of an A-list celeb with a personal assistant.
Imagine being her manager!☠ They're only there to negotiate and arrange partnerships, not to run around doing menial tasks for a brat. She has no shame.

But yeah, I think the money has really dried up for all these people. The top tier ones will still get deals but not the ones coasting along like Emily. Her last paid partnership with ghd only had 29,000 views on YouTube. That's awful for someone with 1 million. She hit that a full year ago now and she's only gone up another 50,000, which was mainly from the Sidemen video. Her mid video ads are out of control too.

And re the house, James' apartment is up for rent as well. I came across it when I was trying to find the Fletcher's house, which is in a similar area and was apparently up for sale🥴

Reactions: 9
71F5FD2D-9FD2-44F5-9251-7822A226021C.jpeg

Other people are also getting sick of her bragging about LA in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 35
15965557586673081424934357848121.jpg

Asa response to my complaint. Looks like there is going to be further guidance re gifted appointments...

Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched her since she went back to London, whats the insufferable brat been up to recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's pathetic how hard she tries to be cryptic, her tweet saying "Can't stop thinking about u" is probs about Sophie or something :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually forgot I did this 😂 undisclosed ad for GHD she did
Was this another Instagram story or a video? I really hope they start issuing fines and penalties to people who aren't declaring ads properly. Not the brands fault but they need to be careful who they work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was this another Instagram story or a video? I really hope they start issuing fines and penalties to people who aren't declaring ads properly. Not the brands fault but they need to be careful who they work with.
it was actually on tik tok this one.

Reactions: 2
I've just been duped. I look on Emily's insta story about how she uploaded a vid for all the people who are a bit fed up rn and I thought wow that's so genuine and lovely. However, when I clicked on the video it was an ad for EA like that just completely took away any genuine sentiment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her say it or shot it video with Lucy...why did she make such a big deal over the question about losing her virginity. She said she had never said it online before, but she was legal?? She has said numerous times that she was 17...and then used to follow it up by saying she was soooo old at 17. Why is she such a liar??

Reactions: 10
I've just been duped. I look on Emily's insta story about how she uploaded a vid for all the people who are a bit fed up rn and I thought wow that's so genuine and lovely. However, when I clicked on the video it was an ad for EA like that just completely took away any genuine sentiment lol
This is ridiculous!!! She has NEVER talked/ played sims a day in her life so wtf is she doing? It really annoys me that brands pick people like this to promote them when they clearly don’t play it.

makes sense why she’s making a twitch now, purely for an ad 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
The say it or shot it just makes me question...How are her and Lucy even friends? 🤣 how did she even go years with jake boys?? They seem like really fun people and every video they do just shows how bland prestige and boring she is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.