Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new tiktok she says she has a sore throat but then goes to the beach. Isn’t she supposed to self isolate?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In her new tiktok she says she has a sore throat but then goes to the beach. Isn’t she supposed to self isolate?
Thats not a symptom in majority of people. Persistent cough, loss of taste/smell and fever are usually covid symptoms you should self isolate for

So James has just signed a new record deal and is celebrating with some fizz... ignoring Emily by the looks of it
That’s the worst pic ever! Could be look any more uninterested if he tried? Also it’s weird there’s no posts from her celebrating with him. You think she’d wanna tell people her bf has a new record deal.

Reactions: 11
9C4D5330-6F81-4807-8E6E-B263343D9BAF.png

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but I just got an advert with Emily in it. And how Emily is that face?😂 The bitchy, I’m far more superior than you and your real profession face. This girl has a God complex!!

She was definitely staring at herself during this video call.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats not a symptom in majority of people. Persistent cough, loss of taste/smell and fever are usually covid symptoms you should self isolate for
It would still be sensible to avoid areas with large amounts of people until you could monitor if your symptoms did develop. But then again Emily hasn’t been sensible about her actions this whole time has she, constantly being selfish!

Reactions: 7
Anyone seeing the picture on his Instagram where he clearly wants Emily to piss off. The second picture on the record deal post 😂

Those pictures he’s posted are really sad he clearly has no respect for her at all, I know she isn’t the one who’s got the record deal but I just find their relationship SO odd, it’s like they pretend they aren’t together it really baffles me!

Reactions: 13
In one of these reccent tik toks she’s been doing the DIY all morning/day (I use that term loosely) and she says she hasn’t eaten anything that day! I honestly don’t get how more people aren’t seeing her problem!

Well that was a crap advert for the Braun IPL product. She didn't show how to use it properly she randomly moved it up her leg!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.