Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats that video called pls?
Might be screengrabs under the 2020 threads?? She left her family to pick him up for the airport and chauffeured him to his house in Devon (long long drive) cooked for him, entertained him and generally looked after/mothered him while he...sulked.

She made her own birthday balloon celebration (not my thing, but she does it every year, he knew this and still couldn't be bothered to make her feel special on the day - at all!) No cake, no card, no flowers, no jewellery/bag (he knows she lives for labels so if he loved her, he would do what she loved, he has the money and time to go online to order anything he wanted for her)

She spend lockdown rattling around baking him sourdough, listening to him tinkle on the piano or strum the guitar with her eyes wide and head tilted to the side feeding his ego, decorating rooms in his house (for free) to try and please him getting nothing back. She lost herself in those shreds and daily workouts videos etc.

I feel like I'm in the wrong place and hyping her up, but it was just that his behaviour was the worst. Looking back on it I hope she's learnt never to loose herself like that again and keeps her female friends (emshell etc are annoying as their 'work' is not contributing to a better society, but they all suit each other as friends imo)

Reactions: 10
Wonder what the change is? I swear if she’s subtlety announced Em’s engagement before Em has…
Ffs what else could it be though that’s actually life changing. Either it’s the most mundane non event or she’s just been the nastiest mega witch of a friend. Both accurate and plausible.

Reactions: 5
Em shels tiktok make it seem like she’s single 🤔😂
---

Oooop I think she’s confirmed in her insta comments!
I feel like it’s all for engagement (pun not intended). She’s hinted so many times that her and Matt aren’t together anymore.
Emily will love the fact em is single. Let’s watch her brag about how everyone asks her out and not em 🙄

Reactions: 14
Maybe Emily will end up getting into Matt now. MORE than she has been trying to lately should I say
No chance - she doesn’t care about men as she’s def asexual. she just loves the attention, and wants everyone to think she’s the hottest in the room, like she said in her YouTube video.

No chance - she doesn’t care about men as she’s def asexual. she just loves the attention, and wants everyone to think she’s the hottest in the room, like she said in her YouTube video.
But she never is the hottest in any room she’s in, she’s delusional. She looks like an 8ft tall teenage boy.

• Haha