Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Emily’s video just came on my TV after watching something else. I haven’t watched anything of hers for ages and I’m gobsmacked that’s she’s even smaller. Her chest and back in that black dress, so bad

Reactions: 6
Might be screengrabs under the 2020 threads?? She left her family to pick him up for the airport and chauffeured him to his house in Devon (long long drive) cooked for him, entertained him and generally looked after/mothered him while he...sulked.

She made her own birthday balloon celebration (not my thing, but she does it every year, he knew this and still couldn't be bothered to make her feel special on the day - at all!) No cake, no card, no flowers, no jewellery/bag (he knows she lives for labels so if he loved her, he would do what she loved, he has the money and time to go online to order anything he wanted for her)

She spend lockdown rattling around baking him sourdough, listening to him tinkle on the piano or strum the guitar with her eyes wide and head tilted to the side feeding his ego, decorating rooms in his house (for free) to try and please him getting nothing back. She lost herself in those shreds and daily workouts videos etc.

I feel like I'm in the wrong place and hyping her up, but it was just that his behaviour was the worst. Looking back on it I hope she's learnt never to loose herself like that again and keeps her female friends (emshell etc are annoying as their 'work' is not contributing to a better society, but they all suit each other as friends imo)
I haven’t been following here for a bit, I know at one point they broke up and then got back together. Have they broken up again?

Reactions: 1
‘Super local’ 🤣
Her parents live in Northampton and she lives in London. What a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Might send her a link to the website. There’s still tickets available. Come one Emily how about you actually just buy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t been following here for a bit, I know at one point they broke up and then got back together. Have they broken up again?
Canham and James busted? Yes as far as we know they haven't been a couple all of 2024 at least. Still on good terms, she saw him on tour with Sophie also they were papped - Bill Nighy in the background - holding hands in sep 23. She is dressed like a normal woman here too!

Screenshot_20240702-225151_Firefox.jpg

Might send her a link to the website. There’s still tickets available. Come one Emily how about you actually just buy them.
She (and the other influencers) are going to try and secure a rich rich man there. They are not into the racing or the engineering of the cars etc. She and emshell will both be there dressed head to toe in white trying to grab Christian Horner's beady / wandering eye.

Reactions: 4
Who does she actually think she is “I’ve curated a great collection of resortwear” why doesn’t she just say “these are my holiday clothes” like any of us would

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And the strangest insta poses award goes to Emily canham why does she always look like she’s smelling tit hahaha
Her feet just aren’t a vibe 🤢

Reactions: 4
Canham and James busted? Yes as far as we know they haven't been a couple all of 2024 at least. Still on good terms, she saw him on tour with Sophie also they were papped - Bill Nighy in the background - holding hands in sep 23. She is dressed like a normal woman here too!

View attachment 3030773

She (and the other influencers) are going to try and secure a rich rich man there. They are not into the racing or the engineering of the cars etc. She and emshell will both be there dressed head to toe in white trying to grab Christian Horner's beady / wandering eye.
Ewwww he's rough! Wasn't Geri Halliwell his wife, they may have split now because of his wandering body parts.
---
I kind of like Em Shell, yeah she's ditzy and a bit daft but she's got a big heart. I think if someone in her circle was in need even a friend that she wasn't incredibly close to I think she'd drop everything she was doing and go to that person.

Reactions: 1
Who does Emily take after? It’s not her mum so it’s got to be her dad. She’s just so horrible and I don’t understand why because her parents seem lovely?

Who does Emily take after? It’s not her mum so it’s got to be her dad. She’s just so horrible and I don’t understand why because her parents seem lovely?
I don't think she takes after either of them, however I do think they have enabled her behaviour over the years. Money and Attention can change many people, that's what happened to Emily and by this point her parents were too irrelevant for her to even listen too.
Most influencers are the same, they start out sweet and innocent like you'd never believe they'd behave in such ways but give them a large amount of money, a lifestyle and attention and you'll see the difference. Very few remain decent and honest. What you see from all of them after money and attention is in play is the real personality of them, it's the real them and they don't hide it because they think they are way above everyone else and that they deserve to be treated this way.

Reactions: 2