Emily Canham #27 Still desperate for a spouse in her mismatched house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's cosplaying as a tennis player now 🙄 only interested in it because she can buy 'cute' xxs clothes...that Varley stuff won't see the light of day beyond a few pics on Instagram. What a sad little life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Literally where the F is Cody??? She’s not getting questioned enough on this
So weird how she briefly mentioned he was at her house and tried his little couch but then was obviously shipped off again. She needs to just leave him be at her parents’ house for good. She doesn’t care about his welfare at all. I bet he’s depressed every time he comes back to Wuthering Heights Emily’s empty house ☹

Reactions: 16
Literally where the F is Cody??? She’s not getting questioned enough on this
She does a lot of things that annoy me, but the situation with Cody infuriates me the most.

That poor dog is shipped back and forth between every new flat/house she's in for five minutes of content and then she sends him back again. She should have never got him in the first place if she wasn't willing to actually look after him, I understand life can change after you get a dog, sometimes in ways you can't foresee. But she works for herself and I'm guessing has some kind of control over what sponsorships/pr trips she accepts, so could make them work round Cody if she truly wanted to.

She's very lucky that her parents have taken him in, and she should honestly just leave him there for good so that he has some stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
she said the size "XXS" three times in less than a minute and four times in total...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So weird how she briefly mentioned he was at her house and tried his little couch but then was obviously shipped off again. She needs to just leave him be at her parents’ house for good. She doesn’t care about his welfare at all. I bet he’s depressed every time he comes back to Wuthering Heights Emily’s empty house ☹
the little couch was gifted as part of that sofa ad so obviously just brought him in for that but what was point getting it in first place if he doesn’t live there??

Reactions: 4
she said the size "XXS" three times in less than a minute and four times in total...
It's her whole personality at this point

Imagine the fireworks if someone said to her oh are sure you want the xxs size? You look like you would be more comfortable in a medium to me after all it's always good to not have things too tight in case you eat a big meal or want to sit down.

Reactions: 5
That dress thing she wore in the latest video literally looks like a shower curtain 🤢 If she ever had reasonable taste in fashion she lost in looong ago

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.