Emily Canham #27 Still desperate for a spouse in her mismatched house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geezuz what the duck is wrong with her mum. Can start to see what EmLie gets it from if this woman is obsessed with eye bleeping herself too.

Basic witch advice. Sounds like a bad ad for a care home.

Look how related they all look when Emlie insists she looks nothing like them. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m curious who she’s with…are we mostly in agreement that it’s NOT James? Or do people think it’s James?

Reactions: 3
I’m curious who she’s with…are we mostly in agreement that it’s NOT James? Or do people think it’s James?
At this point I think it would be more likely to be Jake than James. James has posted too much from LA for it to be realistic that it’s him.

(not saying that I think it’s Jake either btw just really don’t think it’s James 😅)

At this point I think it would be more likely to be Jake than James. James has posted too much from LA for it to be realistic that it’s him.

(not saying that I think it’s Jake either btw just really don’t think it’s James 😅)
Surely Jake wouldn’t take her back… for the third time 🤣

• Haha
I get the impression her ego was really bruised after the Jake rendezvous. She went on a girls’ holiday straight after and was in full attention seeking mode. I think Jake got the ick. She laid it on real thick - holiday together and family functions. Maybe he also realised he doesn’t like the “new” Emily - she’s a completely different person to the girl he dated back in the day.

Reactions: 19
It’s probably her dad. I can’t think of anyone else that would voluntarily spend this amount of time with her boring bony ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's probably not anyone. Influencers live for the drama because it gets them the views. If people didn't pay attention then well they'd have nothing. Eventually the world will get bored and won't interact with them anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A tweet from the dullest person on earth. Why was she complaining about being cold if she’s still supposedly in Florida? It isnt cold there? She’s been prancing around half naked…?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
A tweet from the dullest person on earth. Why was she complaining about being cold if she’s still supposedly in Florida? It isnt cold there? She’s been prancing around half naked…?
probably been back for a while. James returned to LA and she’s just dragged the content out but she’s wearing the same clothes in the pics

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.