Emily Canham #27 Still desperate for a spouse in her mismatched house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bang be far fetched BUT.. em shel just tagged a Liam hoops for being tour guide to a hike in Hollywood… he’s followed by James… ???
Looks like it’s the guy who directed the videos for James’ solo videos

Reactions: 3
I mean it’s no question she’s seen James surely? A bit of attention from an LA resident/ washed up boy band member- she’s not gonna pass that up.
I reckon she’ll stay in the US while James takes her on another road trip.

Reactions: 4
Looks like it’s the guy who directed the videos for James’ solo videos
He’s the genius behind the masterpiece that is the mosquito video 😂 it was when she went to St Lucia with them to film it and it was all veryyyy awkward as she spent most of her time alone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s honestly mad watching a SIX year situationship play out between 2 people who don’t even seem to like each other.

Reactions: 19
Emily was quiet as a mouse in EmShel’s new LA vlog. Maybe Em edited her out after the backlash of Emily being mean and bitchy before.

Also Emshel has done 2 or 3 videos in the same time Emily has done zero! I think Emshel works pretty hard on her YouTube and Emily does the bare minimum.

Reactions: 17
I really wish Em would bin Emily off she’s a horrible little rat. She is miserable around her, she should just stick with her real friends not that alien looking turd

Reactions: 15
Her birthday was nearly 4 weeks ago and we have only just got her birthday prep video? How can this girl call herself a youtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine having guests over for a celebration and serving celery juice and stuffed dates?? Does she understand when you host you’re supposed to cater to your guests and not yourself? No alcohol?? God I’d hate to her friend she’s so desperately boring. All she does all day is open parcels in stupid dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see how on Em shels video of Emily’s birthday, it showed her giving red wine to emily as a present. Then emily was quick to butt in and mention how she’d not mentioned this in her videos that she does actually drink red wine sometimes. When I’m pretty sure she preaches not drinking on her channel maybe trying to act all high and mighty

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see how on Em shels video of Emily’s birthday, it showed her giving red wine to emily as a present. Then emily was quick to butt in and mention how she’d not mentioned this in her videos that she does actually drink red wine sometimes. When I’m pretty sure she preaches not drinking on her channel maybe trying to act all high and mighty
Suppose the great advantage of being mates with other influencers are all the freebies they pass off to one another, under the guise of a 'gift'.
Never have to reach into their own wallet. Cheap Web Begging Bastards:D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily’s a bleep to em but is literally her only friend hahaha just shows that with her latest tit dump post. I see James producer made an appearance but not James seeing as she’s been shagging him. What a weirdo lol

James has said it's 2 years since his album came out. He's mentioned that stupid song he wrote for Emily as one of his faves 😅 I NEED YOUR SMILE, I MISS YOUR VIBES, I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE 🤣🤣🤣 I will never get over how tit and embarrassing it is 🙈 the world's worst song writing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he wrote it about Emily and they were together at the time why did he put I want you back in my life lol

Alcohol can have a lot of empty calories as well as being aging and this is probably why she doesn't really drink it, or drink it often? I don't think she's lying there but she lies about almost everything 🤷‍♀️

Em shell should have gifted her a 10 kg block of Cadbury dairy milk or one of those enormous Toblerone bars.

Celery and stuffed dates? If her guests don't often have those things...is she not concerned about them using her bathroom??

Sweet revenge for punishing them with those puritanical treats under the guise of a celebration

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THREAD TITLE?: Cody no more, New clothes galore, High-rotation encore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Next thread suggestion:
"She's a horrible friend, it’s all pretend. We see her passport more than Cody, it drives us round the bend."

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.