Emily Canham #27 Still desperate for a spouse in her mismatched house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she chilling with James’ mates hahaba
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s there with James.
Although the way she was speaking down to Em makes me think that it no wonder James couldn’t stand to be around her for longer than 3 weeks every couple months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at the comments on Em Sheldon’s vlog, Emily I getting a lot of hate (rightly so) I bet when she uploads an up to date video she’ll make passing comments on the situation like “it isn’t that deep, we have a jokey friendship” etc like the last time. And no one will buy it like the last time Emily.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the logic behind the jewellery brand trip to Italy - Emily’s followers are not the demographic to be able to afford luxury Italian jewellery?? Her fake posh accent is not reflective of her teenage girl followers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she pay for anything? of course not.... 😑

1713461917778.png

1713461843301.png

Those trainers with that dress? lol.... she stands out like a sore thumb.... 🥴

1713461974703.png

1713461774522.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Also her saying she couldn’t move them solo? Pathetic, roll your sleeves up and get on with it

• Haha
Em Shel being alone today in LA defo screams Emlie is with a boy (prob James let's be real) The selfie she posted today also gives date vibes.

Reactions: 11
Actually think Emily sleeps around with different men. How she was on her snap around those boys and her eyeing them up. She might be easy.

Reactions: 2
The girl went from teenage relationships to a non-committal relationship with a man whom she'd interacted with since her teens, whose band she was a fan of, and was more than a decade older than her. If she's getting a feel for her options and having a bit of fun, good for her.

I'm more interested in seeing the girl record a bloody scene outside of her house.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s far too boring and vanilla to sleep around personally haha - god forbid she ever does anything a bit fun n naughty

Reactions: 13
ugh......just why.... no one wants to see that ... and all filtered as well..... someone loves herself way too much.

1713626246812.png

• Sick
  • Haha
As much as she annoys me, Em Shel is a much better youtuber and influencer than Emily will ever be. She actually regularly uploads and shares what she is doing, espically when it's an ad etc

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.