Emily Canham #26 Ex-Boyfriends on high rotation, bloody awful home renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s with James but it looks like she’s doing a few of the places they did last year probably with another guy and saying it’s now with a new pErSpEcTiVe. How embarrassing if she’s not with him but still trying to get some digs in
🎯 This is how I read the post about perspective to, having a dig at James, quite embarrassing really.

Reactions: 5
Won’t lie, she does deserve him really. She’s a wicked horrible nasty woman, I’d dislike her to be with a nice man

Reactions: 12
Do you think both of them got a shock when they were single and that their backup lists didn’t come running? He’s over the hill now and his boyband past isn’t impressive anymore and she’s a vain bore with nothing to offer, who else would want them realistically?

Reactions: 11
Do you think both of them got a shock when they were single and that their backup lists didn’t come running? He’s over the hill now and his boyband past isn’t impressive anymore and she’s a vain bore with nothing to offer, who else would want them realistically?
I think he got a shock when the teens he was hoping to have as groupies on the tour were the children of his fans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.