Emily Canham #26 Ex-Boyfriends on high rotation, bloody awful home renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I really hope it’s not James. I was happy for her when she first announced she was single. I just don’t get why anyone would want to be with a man so unserious? He’s 40 acting 17.

Maybe they need to do the whole get back together for a bit thing before they eventually break up for good.
He has money and in a band. Literally that is all. His family can’t stand her and she is just embarrassing herself and I’m here for it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He has money and in a band. Literally that is all. His family can’t stand her and she is just embarrassing herself and I’m here for it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
I believe they are both neurodivergent and have found their person. James was bitten by that false widow or black widow spider and after he had a health scare they realised they needed to lock it down and get serious. James realised he wanted / needed someone to take care of him, while Emily realised she was lonely and bored with no one to admire her on her gorgeous new reformation piece, that is now high rotation, as sips on a bone broth brew twirling around the kitchen of many bar stools.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my opinion the biggest red flag with James is that he doesn’t let her do her job around him. So how would their life together ever work unless she became a housewife..

I really don’t think it’s James 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like he would have long posted something on his grid/stories if he was ‘travelling’ with her too

Reactions: 7
James posted from his bedroom exactly the time she announced she was in New Orleans so don’t know if she is with him

Reactions: 1
I think it's a brand trip. Did she work with Porsche recently? She's hunted at it being a road trip

Reactions: 3
Last time she went to LA they did discuss doing a road trip. Who knows! I’m sure she is reading here and enjoying the speculation.

If you are reading here Em. What is with the hoarding of Le creuset? I know pastry chefs with less bakeware than you.

• Haha
Only thing that’s making me think it’s James is that she has posted going to an open house on Snapchat. They did that a couple of times in LA.

I think brand trip to New Orleans then met James in Florida. I’m surprised they haven’t gone to Caribbean tbh for some warmth.

Reactions: 8
Got no doubts that it’s James. They probably broke up for a couple weeks and got back together and she just hasn’t announced it.
in vlogmas she was still pondering about getting a piano which there would just be no need for.

also she’s doing the exact same trip she done last year and just extended it. I doubt whoever she dates next wants to go view some open houses in a country he doesn’t live in?
would also be very soon to plan a road trip across the US with someone you’ve dated 3 months tops.
They’ve always talked about going on road trips but barely ever have done

Reactions: 7
It's definitely a man she's with anyway and not a brand trip. Her feet hanging out the car window makes me sick

Reactions: 5
IMG_7526.png

Swear she says this all the time. She’s too much of a boring bastard to actually do anything with her hair. Even something like a fringe. I honestly think she should try blonde. Would suit her I’m sure and would look cool! But she’s far too anal with her hair.

Also what a terrible photo. She looks like a 37 year old yummy mummy taking selfies whilst waiting for Percival to come out of lacrosse practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hmmm seems to be a Pura Vida trip.. but onto something with someone else..
Imagine if it’s our ems year and she’s travelling the US with Danny? 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with one foot being bigger than the other? I genuinely don’t understand? Loads of people have one foot slightly bigger, my left is bigger than my right, always has been, my shoe size also varies depending on where I buy shoes from, the fit, style etc so I just try them on and see which is best, what’s the bloody big deal? If her life is that boring that that’s exciting to her then she genuinely needs to get out more and get an actual life! Ffs

Reactions: 19
James seems to be in Los Angeles, so if she's with a man on this Road trip, it doesn't seem to be James. But she seems to be keeping very quiet of who she's with.

James seems to be in Los Angeles, so if she's with a man on this Road trip, it doesn't seem to be James. But she seems to be keeping very quiet of who she's with.
Could also be a few days behind with posting, but I guess we can’t know for sure

Reactions: 1
Let's not forget she was papped holding hands with James after the breakup video last year so entirely possible they really are back together!

I don’t think she’s with James but it looks like she’s doing a few of the places they did last year probably with another guy and saying it’s now with a new pErSpEcTiVe. How embarrassing if she’s not with him but still trying to get some digs in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.