Emily Canham #26 Ex-Boyfriends on high rotation, bloody awful home renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the home reno QUEEN🥳

Thank you @boopthatnose for your winning suggestion!

Recap:

- house looks tit
- no storage in the kitchen
- still no sign of Cody coming back to live with EmLie
- took her weeks to unpack and she milked it for vlogs (so exciting and wholesome guys)
- was called out by another tiktokker for her undisclosed ads (tit we LOVE to see!)
- still following Em Shel & co around like a lost puppy (her only friends)

Happy tattling!🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what the helllllllll is this meal? 🤨 as I watched it unfold my facial expressions progressively did this....
🤢
🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also don't believe for a second she ate more than a mouthful of that with the amount of cheese she lobbed in 🤔

Reactions: 13
This is the scariest 'uncanny valley' make up look I've seen. Well done our emz
Screenshot_20231110_175039_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just to save money she would rather have her arms and legs out in a tiny child’s dressing gown. It looks ridiculous and will not keep her warm or be something she will keep forever surly? She has strange ideas of what’s good doesn’t she!!!!
She didn't even pay for it - it was gifted when she went on that one night retreat a few weeks ago. She's only wearing it because it's a child sized dressing gown - it's provides. her with the validation that she is dainty and thin enough (even if it looks bloody ridiculous).

Just to save money she would rather have her arms and legs out in a tiny child’s dressing gown. It looks ridiculous and will not keep her warm or be something she will keep forever surly? She has strange ideas of what’s good doesn’t she!!!!
It's not meant for warmth, she just loves to tell the world that she can fit into children's clothing. She did the same on a past vlog with Gucci kids.
---
She’s been awfully quiet on everything since the last vlog. No snaps or anything in the last few days and said she was crying a few days ago. Wonder what that’s about. Realise how empty her life is finally?
What is strange is that none of her family visits. The only person I've seen at her house is Em Sheldon and the builders.

New thread for the home reno QUEEN🥳

Thank you @boopthatnose for your winning suggestion!

Recap:

- house looks tit
- no storage in the kitchen
- still no sign of Cody coming back to live with EmLie
- took her weeks to unpack and she milked it for vlogs (so exciting and wholesome guys)
- was called out by another tiktokker for her undisclosed ads (tit we LOVE to see!)
- still following Em Shel & co around like a lost puppy (her only friends)

Happy tattling!🥰
Can I just say the thread title is absolutely spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.