Emily Canham #26 Ex-Boyfriends on high rotation, bloody awful home renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Loreal did a 48 hours in New Orleans brand trip almost exactly this time last year so my money is on them but as per usual if it is she ain’t disclosing ads 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her Snapchat is a pic of her with her tummy out, just a sports bra and a trench coat on top! It’s giving creepy!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why go that far away and only stay 48 hours. She can afford to pay for another flight. That is ridiculous! How long on an aeroplane?

Reactions: 11
IMG_4927.jpeg

Emily ate this right.
since we’re in the land of bleeping make believe once again,
my unicorn just laughed over my shoulder and said “she probably ordered seconds”

Emily’s is most definitely the scrambled eggs and she probably just ordered it for appearance sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spent all of December vlogging in her house. Then does something remotely "interesting" and doesn't vlog, just drip feeds mysterious posts 🙄

Reactions: 19
Who spends £800 on a pair of leggings! Geez! I'd rather spend that on a holiday making memories because clothing comes and goes, memories stay with you forever. I wish she'd do something charitable. I am forever looking out for my elderly neighbour, and he was so excited to get a Christmas gift from me. I love giving back, you can't ever forget where you came from because life can send you straight back there.
Amazon do similar leggings for around £20 and are good quality. I have some.

Reactions: 2
Emily,

do-something-comeon.gif

---

also, new thread title ideas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:

No friends, no fun, no spouse, an abandoned dog and an ugly unfinished house

• Haha
Emily Canham #27 Welcome Home! (To everyone except Cody)

or

Emily Canham #27 Fake accent, imaginary friends, welcome back to my channel where the lies never end!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This gives me flashbacks to when she was early dating James and they would do similar photos from Disney.

Also Emily is wearing Vans - could be coincidence but she hasn’t worn them in years!

also is that a new LV bag - is James trying to win his way back! 🥴

I would not be surprised if they are trying to remember and relive those early holidays they spent together before they officially announced they were back together.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why
This gives me flashbacks to when she was early dating James and they would do similar photos from Disney.

Also Emily is wearing Vans - could be coincidence but she hasn’t worn them in years!

also is that a new LV bag - is James trying to win his way back! 🥴

I would not be surprised if they are trying to remember and relive those early holidays they spent together before they officially announced they were back together.
agree the vans are what made me think it’s James. She’s been liking his sisters photos again recently including busted posts.
She also posted a pic of herself in the passenger seat which makes me think it’s someone US based as otherwise you’d just get cabs would you.

Reactions: 14
So is he going to move to the uk and live with Emily how will their relationship blossom and improve the 2nd time round?

Reactions: 1
So is he going to move to the uk and live with Emily how will their relationship blossom and improve the 2nd time round?
Unlikely and it won’t.
Not sure why the both don’t just date people they have more in common with? They’re complete opposites

Reactions: 14
Ugh I really hope it’s not James. I was happy for her when she first announced she was single. I just don’t get why anyone would want to be with a man so unserious? He’s 40 acting 17.

Maybe they need to do the whole get back together for a bit thing before they eventually break up for good.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.