Emily canham #24 honesty about her breakup is a no-no, but her revenge look; well, it’s giving momo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He prob invited them to drum up more interest for the concert abd he smiled at her to get the fans talking

Reactions: 5
Why has she uploaded the same photo again (which has only 30 likes may I add 😅)
She literally posted the very same one earlier that day in a photo dump.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do wonder if they split on civil terms as both thought they wanted different things but went and got that and realised actually they can’t be bothered. James has had a realisation he is 40 and so the pool is drying up and Emily has realised he can provide her with the free handbags she wants and Jake isn’t the person he was years ago. I would not be surprised if this is the start of them showcasing their relationship online going forward.
I think he cheated on her.

she posted a photo 14 hours ago and only has 61 likes, non-inclfuencers (your average person) can upload a selfie and get more than that what is going on with her engagement. i get her likes have not been very high for a while however 61 is insane to me

Reactions: 14
she posted a photo 14 hours ago and only has 61 likes, non-inclfuencers (your average person) can upload a selfie and get more than that what is going on with her engagement. i get her likes have not been very high for a while however 61 is insane to me
Instagram must have had a cull of her bots

Reactions: 3
I hate how she posts content so out of date. She’s basically pretending she’s in Mallorca right now celebrating hitting a million 🙄

Reactions: 10
I hate how she posts content so out of date. She’s basically pretending she’s in Mallorca right now celebrating hitting a million 🙄
Saw a comment about the same and she said it’s because she’s been “busy with real life stuff💔” aka shagging James? 🤣

• Haha
🤔 the legs are……. Bigger than James
Yeah I don’t know many people whose calves are wider than their thighs… does she not realise if she put on weight and filled out her curves a bit more they’d most likely even out and look smaller with a bit of meat on her thighs!?!

Reactions: 10
I haven't followed Emily for long, does she talk about her calves a lot?

Britney Spears has big calves, I always thought she had great legs.

Britney Spears has big calves, I always thought she had great legs.
emilys calves are 10 times the size of anyone’s. But her tiny top half from starving herself makes her body look a little strange. It’s like doing leg days and just working on the one leg

but, she edits her pictures anyway, understandably

She doesn’t talk about them a lot (presumably because it’s an insecurity of hers and she doesn’t want to highlight that to people) but she wears ankle weights a lot, and has mentioned in the past that she has cankles because of her arthritis.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.