Emily Canham #25 Looking like a rake, back with Jake, is it fake? For goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @taniaxo for the winning thread title with 64 likes!!

Tiny recap is that she was maybe back with Jake, and now she’s maybe back with James?

I have no idea just that she’s def buying her likes on insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone! I remember in her vlogs around when she was in highschool she mentioned she was insecure about her legs so she wore pants a lot

Reactions: 1
I don’t normally comment but I still follow Emily on IG and day 489 wondering why she is considered relevant for paid brand deals. She is a nobody and is influencing nobody in a positive way.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely bought a small amount of something for that picture! Now on 123 like which is still tit but she now has a comment of ‘wow😍’ which is from an account that clearly loves Emily so much

Attachments

In the last thread there was a conversation about how it looks like she edits her legs to look longer & thinner after comparing them to the video with James. Well, I saw this on her Insta story today and it really stood out to me… who’s leg goes to a point like that just above the knee, it’s clearly edited right??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the last thread there was a conversation about how it looks like she edits her legs to look longer & thinner after comparing them to the video with James. Well, I saw this on her Insta story today and it really stood out to me… who’s leg goes to a point like that just above the knee, it’s clearly edited right??
Bad edit. It's giving slenderman 🫠

Reactions: 12
What is she celebrating a milly for? Money or how many likes she’s bought? Curious as she doesn’t say!

Reactions: 4
I think Sophie’s tiktok got banned 🤣😂

apparently Emily can move in a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely bought a small amount of something for that picture! Now on 123 like which is still tit but she now has a comment of ‘wow😍’ which is from an account that clearly loves Emily so much
she uses a fish eye lens. She’s used it for years on her camera and it distorts all her features but particularly stretches her arms and legs

Reactions: 10
Should she really be promoting any sort of fitness. That's so dangerous. Why is not eating being promoted

Reactions: 6
I saved both before she got banned 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is it impossible for Emily to compliment Em back? She drinks up the compliments from her and then ignores when em says she’s uncomfortable or bloated ect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.