Emily canham #24 honesty about her breakup is a no-no, but her revenge look; well, it’s giving momo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever is going on with them, it’s so icky that she brought Sophie with her to the concert:

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’re back together either. Plus she drove there and took Sophie with her. I doubt she’s staying to rendez vous with James after the show 😂 I think she just wanted front row tickets and a free show.

Reactions: 18
In their weirdo, narcissist lives they're basically just business partners who use each other for engagement, and it's gross that she's using her minor sister in it all too. There's no doubt that Sophie's videos have been carefully curated and intentionally shared by Emily and I wouldn't be surprised James too. Honestly, cringe, vile and desperate the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
Is he going to repost her story that’s the question. She needs that attention because James is getting it all and she feels left out
Go back to Jake hun, oh, he did a shag and dump 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
I literally can’t imagine her being intimate with anyone, she gives me asexual vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like James is the type who loves the drama. The type where as soon as he thinks he can't have her, he wants her. The minute she comes back, he loses interest. Very immature.
And typical narcissistic behaviour. My ex was very much the same, I was trauma bonded, he whistled, I ran to him. Got the silent treatment whenever he was cheating. Took me years to leave that one sided relationship.

• Sad
I was at the concert tonight and James kept running a loop round the stage and stopping in a certain spot and now I know why.

PS. The nostalgia of seeing busted was everything 🤣

Reactions: 17
That TikTok is so embarrassing 😂 imagine your recent ex posting that. Makes me wonder if the "break up" was for engagement/the tour

Reactions: 12
In their weirdo, narcissist lives they're basically just business partners who use each other for engagement, and it's gross that she's using her minor sister in it all too. There's no doubt that Sophie's videos have been carefully curated and intentionally shared by Emily and I wouldn't be surprised James too. Honestly, cringe, vile and desperate the lot of them.
coincidentally on Busted's new album release day 😬

I’m sorry but she kinda looks like a man in a skirt from behind. The tank tops and ankle boots are not flattering hun x
Is this def James? Why does she look taller than him yet there’s older photos of her with heels on and she’s the same height

Reactions: 3
As someone who grew up loving busted (and is going to the reunion concert) it actually makes me feel so sad and disappointed knowing how much of a creep James is.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think they’re back together either. Plus she drove there and took Sophie with her. I doubt she’s staying to rendez vous with James after the show 😂 I think she just wanted front row tickets and a free show.
Either she’s attending more than one of there O2 shows, or she’s delaying posting about it. She was at there first show too without her sis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.