Emily canham #24 honesty about her breakup is a no-no, but her revenge look; well, it’s giving momo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit shocked no one has told her/she hasn't noticed the majority of her boob came out in her latest snapchat stories...?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh….spill the tea☕
He’s just so rude and arrogant. Attended private schools, comes from rich parents, used to get the main parts in the school plays.
When busted first started taking off, he would act like everyone is obsessed with him. Very ‘do you know who I am’ attitude.
he dated Kara tointon back In the day, she also went to private school but not the same one. She’s a complete sweetheart though as is Hannah

Reactions: 21
Not Sophie denying Emily knew anything about her filming Emily and James 🤣 where were they going anyway and why?

Reactions: 6
Always amazes me the difference in some pictures 🤣
I know some people get funny about it, but I think she has big calves/ankles. I noticed it in her video walking beside James last night. Her calves were the same size as his! She definitely edits her photos to elongate everything.

Reactions: 12
It would actually be so embarrassing if they got back together after Emily went on holiday with Jake weeks after breaking up and bringing him to a family function, that plus James following Sophia right back and liking tonnes of recent photos.
They could never 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how she put half naked TikTok’s up of herself today following Sophie’s ones of her and James - defo tryna drum up engagement

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if they split on civil terms as both thought they wanted different things but went and got that and realised actually they can’t be bothered. James has had a realisation he is 40 and so the pool is drying up and Emily has realised he can provide her with the free handbags she wants and Jake isn’t the person he was years ago. I would not be surprised if this is the start of them showcasing their relationship online going forward.

Reactions: 10
I truly think this is the root cause of her eating disorder. The starving herself, the barre, the walking, the ankle weights.. her calf/ankles are genetic she needs to accept it
And let’s face it, she doesn’t understand that what she doesn’t won’t make them smaller, aka walking is still gonna make your calves bigger, barre won’t help.
It’s a sad life to be bothered by the size of your calves

Reactions: 14
I think Jake was just breakup sex. She probs was Exploring to see if she could go back there as she didn’t want another notch on her bedpost either.

Reactions: 8
Even if Jake was a rebound, you don’t bring your rebound to family events surely

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.