Emily Canham #21 Makes more effort with her sourdough than her spaniel #justiceforcody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jesuschristo and @bellbells16 for the thread title!

Recap:
- Emily has moved back to Stratford into her #kindlygifted apartment
- Insists on dragging poor Cody backwards and forwards between London and her parents’ house
- Is going backwards and forwards herself between LA and London to visit her washed up boyfriend
- James has yet to visit the UK to be with her though
- Her house still isn’t anywhere near finished
- Em Shel is still an annoying cling-on but Emily insists she has other friends (even talks to herself insisting other people are in the room)
- She’s overall very boring; her hobbies consist of going on walks and baking copious amounts of sourdough
- #justiceforcody 😔

Reactions: 15
As a crazy cat lady, I absolutely HATE taking her to the cattery when i’m on holiday or leaving her for long periods of time when i’m out for the day, and this is a cat that i’m fully aware is meant to be more self-dependent! So how on earth someone can be away from their dog for so long and ship him about I don’t know 😞 the poor thing, he wont know where he stands or who his ‘owner’ is!

Reactions: 9
As a crazy cat lady, I absolutely HATE taking her to the cattery when i’m on holiday or leaving her for long periods of time when i’m out for the day, and this is a cat that i’m fully aware is meant to be more self-dependent! So how on earth someone can be away from their dog for so long and ship him about I don’t know 😞 the poor thing, he wont know where he stands or who his ‘owner’ is!
Agreed! If you can’t treat a pet like you would a child, don’t get one to begin with. Pets are such a huge responsibility all of the time. She’s so spoilt how she goes on about Cody being HER dog and therefore she should be able to do as she pleases. He’s the family dog and lives with her parents until she needs him a prop. I doubt she pays for his upkeep at her parents either. She’s a horrid person.

watching the latest vlogmas which is by far the worst. my mum is in the background and goes ‘she loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. is she still going on about tights?’ 🤣 (for reference she has no idea about any youtubers)
actually a 12 min video of her talking to the camera about very little

• Haha
Reactions: 17
watching the latest vlogmas which is by far the worst. my mum is in the background and goes ‘she loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. is she still going on about tights?’ 🤣 (for reference she has no idea about any youtubers)
actually a 12 min video of her talking to the camera about very little
Same as yesterdays vlog. I wasted 12 minutes of my life. BORING

Christ, she's so cheap. Earns enough to rent a one-bed flat in London AND buy a house in London, a Tesla, designer labels (Burberry, LV, Chanel, Moncler), flies back and forth between the US & UK constantly, seemingly only does her food shop at M&S or Waitrose via Ocado.

But shops from TK Maxx for her Christmas shopping (in her vlog, she points to the bags in the background and the red is obvs TK Maxx). Her fam & friends are so lucky, truly.
Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 6.13.59 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 6.14.33 pm.png

Reactions: 13
Agreed, she’s always been so stingy with gifts. Earns an inordinate amount of money but we’ve never once seen her treat the people in her life. She’s beyond selfish. The only person she likes spending her money on is herself. Her bffs birthday? Got her sourdough. Christmas gifts for fam? Bought somebody bleeping granola. Christmas gift for bestie? A cheap ass perfume container.

Reactions: 36
So Cody lasted all of 3 days with her? Must be a new record ey. Sounded like the worlds biggest excuse to drop him off “home” so she could be selfish and do her own thing. No chance he’s coming back 😂 don’t know why she pretends to bother

Reactions: 16
‘Guuuuys you know all of my scarves are Mulberry.. apart from my Acne ones’ oh do duck off you insufferable wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hmm building a collection with the hopes of passing them down to her daughters? I hope she has all boys, and they run around smelly and refusing to shower - just like their dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmm building a collection with the hopes of passing them down to her daughters? I hope she has all boys, and they run around smelly and refusing to shower - just like their dad 😂
Ahahha when James is 50 he’ll still be chasing after 21 year olds

Reactions: 18
‘Guuuuys you know all of my scarves are Mulberry.. apart from my Acne ones’ oh do duck off you insufferable wanker.
👏👏👏👏👏 I literally spend half the time eye rolling at her during the vlogs. I honestly don't know who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 17
Emilie, Em Sheldon & Freddy...name a more high-pitched and grating trio.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Emily: I found this absolutely Stuhnning dress in YSL
Also Emily: Looks like a sad victorian child in try on clip

• Haha
This girl has no other interests other than shopping to fill a void in her life. No idea how this absolute freeloader can afford to spend all this money when she’s unemployed.

also, she felt like she ‘didn’t miss out on the experience’ buying in Bister. Imagine how empty your life must be if you count buying a Gucci bag as an ‘experience’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.