Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest video theres a clip of her in first/biz class. So, she is spending thousands at a time chasing after this man.

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong w her little sister? I’ve just watched an olllldd video and she was in a wheelchair?

Reactions: 2
Her younger sister has arthritis, exactly what Emily had that she mysteriously grew out of, she has a pony to help her exercise and a wheelchair she doesn’t really need (Emily’s words) but it’s good for when she gets tired.

I think the family embellish everything and that story will probably change and become more extreme now Sophie is trying to be a vlogger

Reactions: 3
I think it might be a form of arthritis, as Emily has some kind which is why she never went to school because she was “ill”
She has a curved spine though and I don’t think arthritis would cause that? I think scoliosis might have been mentioned in an old video but I could be completely wrong!

In her latest video theres a clip of her in first/biz class. So, she is spending thousands at a time chasing after this man.
hopefully she would've racked up a few thousand miles on her trips to see him for a free upgrade but the girl is delusional. Cant wait to see it all come crashing down

Her younger sister has arthritis, exactly what Emily had that she mysteriously grew out of, she has a pony to help her exercise and a wheelchair she doesn’t really need (Emily’s words) but it’s good for when she gets tired.

I think the family embellish everything and that story will probably change and become more extreme now Sophie is trying to be a vlogger
Juvenile arthritis can be outgrown when growth has stopped. But seeing the lies Emily has spouted, who knows. Arthritis can also affect growth plates, so maybe the curvature of her spine has been affected or another cause.

Reactions: 4
She has a curved spine though and I don’t think arthritis would cause that? I think scoliosis might have been mentioned in an old video but I could be completely wrong!
you might be right but I’m sure Emily has said they have the same thing but Emily’s wasn’t as bad as Sophie’s
As far as I remember they had the same consultant as well. Could be wrong though. This was back when she started horse riding

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her what I got for Christmas video, moans about how much shampoo and conditioner cost but she gives herself a Chanel bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Call me cynical but the only time the wheelchair seems to show up is when they’re at a theme park...

As someone with a disabled relative this really grips me.

Reactions: 16
God help us, James is releasing a solo album😶 I guess he’ll have to keep Emily around now to help him promote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CRINGE!
He needs to give it up.
Songwriter I respect.
Busted reunion okay.. solo.. hahaha! He is a washed up has been that needs to let go, seriously embarrassing himself. And he needs a good shower!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The best year of my life....

i shagged a member of busted, the overweight homeless looking one but still.

the end

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CRINGE!
He needs to give it up.
Songwriter I respect.
Busted reunion okay.. solo.. hahaha! He is a washed up has been that needs to let go, seriously embarrassing himself. And he needs a good shower!
He is delusional. I used to be a fan of his but he is stuck reliving his life from 18 years ago. He was an okay singer back in the Busted hay-day but I'm still traumatised from his rendition of '22' on Emily's birthday. The years have not been kind to his voice or his looks😂 He's a good songwriter at times but he can rarely write about anything of substance, it's all stuff that suits teeny bop boybands. The last Busted album was so childish, I don't know how the other two signed off on it. I'm starting to think him and Emily are a match made in heaven; both LOVE themselves, are delusional and have nothing of substance in their lives.

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to hear the songs, wonder if they’ll be mature or about school / prom / summer holidays / chicks etc

Call me cynical but the only time the wheelchair seems to show up is when they’re at a theme park...

As someone with a disabled relative this really grips me.
I’ve seen it in the shopping videos where she has it, I hope it’s because she gets tired walking a lot rather than them just milking it at the theme parks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.