Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just watched her never have I ever with fab han, and Emily says that shes only ever dated guys she was good friends with first... So we're meant to believe her and James were good friends before they dated, how would they meet and become friends out of nowhere? And that Charlie guy she dated has meeting on a dating app written all over it, but she says shes never used one, and also really didnt get the impression him and her were good friends before they started dating.
Then she goes on to say that its is soooooo amazing to date a guy 13 years older, its like the best, because guys mature later than girls. That is true in a sense, but she should be careful, lots of older guys will only date girls because of their age. Lots of older guys who only want to date young girls will dump the girl as soon as she hits 25 and pick another younger one. A one off is fine but if theyre only going after young girls it seems like they just cant grow up and give up their younger years.
her and charlie went to school together i think

Reactions: 2
her and charlie went to school together i think
yeah you’re right. They either went to school together or he was friends with people she knew when she was at school. He was her other obsession along with McFly. He wasn’t interested in her tho, then a few years later they were suddenly together

Reactions: 3
yeah you’re right. They either went to school together or he was friends with people she knew when she was at school. He was her other obsession along with McFly. He wasn’t interested in her tho, then a few years later they were suddenly together
charlie wanted a place to stay, a few holidays and a secured shag.
They had mutual friends in high school but went to different schools I think, and Emily had a thing for him that wasn’t reciprocated, it was so obvious what was going on.

the new vlog is great.... my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend.
And yet more Sophie vlogs 😬 it’s not gonna happen emily!!!!

Reactions: 9
Can James not drive? I know he lives in LA and probably doesn't have a car in the UK, but surely he could make the effort and hire one or get insured on his mum's so he could travel down to see Emily before Christmas. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into their relationship, and is constantly running around after him. A healthy relationship should be balanced.

Reactions: 3
Can James not drive? I know he lives in LA and probably doesn't have a car in the UK, but surely he could make the effort and hire one or get insured on his mum's so he could travel down to see Emily before Christmas. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into their relationship, and is constantly running around after him. A healthy relationship should be balanced.
even her mum was throwing shade about the long drive, and he didn’t even show her on his insta 🤦‍♀️
But their parents are all such good friends now I'm surprised they’re not having Christmas together as a blended family 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James can drive.

And just to really drive home how little he cares about this relationship; when he was with his girlfriend, Gabby, they used to do Christmas with his family in Essex or spend the holidays in America with her family. He also had all of her family over for New Years in his house in Cornwall one year. The fact he can't drive up the road a few hours or get a train is VERY telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The chocolate thing that Sophie made for James has got to be the most cringey tit I’ve seen in my entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he can drive. He had her car a few months ago and was driving it himself. He clearly just doesn’t see the need when his doting girlfriend is on tap to run and drive him around at the click of his fingers

its actually so cringe how much she’s shoving the “my boyfriend” bit to the forefront of every vlog 😂😂 like someone else said, she wouldn’t look twice at him if he worked in Tesco would she?

Reactions: 6
All Emily does lately it seems is try to convince everyone she is in fact in a relationship, really wonder if James is going to get her family gifts as she keeps talking about finding his parents the perfect gift, would be very surprised. Emily will rewatch these videos in a couple of years and realize how cringy & desperate she seems 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All Emily does lately it seems is try to convince everyone she is in fact in a relationship, really wonder if James is going to get her family gifts as she keeps talking about finding his parents the perfect gift, would be very surprised. Emily will rewatch these videos in a couple of years and realize how cringy & desperate she seems 🤦‍♀️
Oh, they’ll be put on private as soon as hobo bins her off. 😐

no mention of her at all, just his mum 😂🤣 she’ll be begging him to upload something to show they’re together 😂

Reactions: 1
I would be very wary of the air hostess when she’s flying to LA with James

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if James is in contact with his ex? I'm sure someone on Guru Gossip hinted that he's cheating on Emily with her (I can't remember exactly sorry)

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if James is in contact with his ex? I'm sure someone on Guru Gossip hinted that he's cheating on Emily with her (I can't remember exactly sorry)
Someone was saying that, but that doesn't mean that it's true ya know. He IS back following her on Insta (she's gabbagepatch or something like that) and was liking her pictures a few months ago, but he really did her dirty when he dumped her suddenly a few years ago and she lives in NYC, so I don't see why she would take him back but I've always got the impression that James regretted dumping her when he started McBusted, so he probably would go back if she'd have him. Out of all he ex's she's the only one he follows and he was very close to her family. He'd probably be married now with kids, she made it very clear she wanted to get married; she was a bit like Emily in that she broadcasted a lot online at the time but James did too...

So glad Tattle is back! The stress of not being able to discuss Emily's absolutely bonkers Christmas Eve vlog!!!😂😂

So, not only did she drive all the way down to Southend late on the 23rd, she then drove back up to her parents early on the 24th, which is 2 1/2 hours away, to basically frogmarch James to a family dinner, then was to drive him back to Southend but decided to drop him in London, went back to her apartment then back up to her parents again. She must have spent 6-7 hours driving on Christmas Eve! And then she left her parents last night to run after James again. Talk about desperate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So glad Tattle is back! The stress of not being able to discuss Emily's absolutely bonkers Christmas Eve vlog!!!😂😂

So, not only did she drive all the way down to Southend late on the 23rd, she then drove back up to her parents early on the 24th, which is 2 1/2 hours away, to basically frogmarch James to a family dinner, then was to drive him back to Southend but decided to drop him in London, went back to her apartment then back up to her parents again. She must have spent 6-7 hours driving on Christmas Eve! And then she left her parents last night to run after James again. Talk about desperate!!!
I was honestly shocked! I know we’ve been joking here for a while about how he really doesn’t care and she’s running around after him all the time, but damn, has she no one in her life to tell her that this isn’t normal? It’s ironic that she says that her relationship with Jake was toxic.

James doesn’t seem to give a duck about anyone. In the same video she said that her travel plans has changed, I know she was try to brag about ALL the travel she does 🙄 but to me life following james around seems so chaotic, he just seems to make plans on a whim and Emily runs after him.

Reactions: 4
I see James doesn't buy her the expensive designer items she likes to brag about in her Youtube videos. Remember when she was with Jake and he would shower her with expensive stuff? Poor Emily has to spend her own money now 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.