Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her mum not a nurse or part of the NHS in some sort of way? She could very well have it too. Would explain why Sophie was still in school too.

Reactions: 2
Sophie should not have been at school when there’s people at home than can look after her. It’s strictly for key workers that have to use it as a last resort

Sophie should not have been at school when there’s people at home than can look after her. It’s strictly for key workers that have to use it as a last resort
And for children on EHCP's or with parents who work within NHS.. Hence my comment above wondering if their mum is a nurse. I remember them saying it once but could be confusing with someone else.

And for children on EHCP's or with parents who work within NHS.. Hence my comment above wondering if their mum is a nurse. I remember them saying it once but could be confusing with someone else.
I think the TikTok with Sophie in her uniform was recorded on Friday which would have been her last day of school. I don’t think she’s in school now. Pretty sure someone said her mother worked as a paramedic, I don’t know if that’s correct.

Last edited:
I think the TikTok with Sophie in her uniform was recorded on Friday which would have been her last day of school. I don’t think she’s in school now. Pretty sure someone said her mother worked as a paramedic, I don’t know if that’s correct.
Yeah I agree I think it was filmed Friday cause that’s when Emily went over. Her mum is a paramedic yeah, she’s mentioned ambulance work before.

Reactions: 1
You’re completely missing the point....

It could also be if she is in school, she needs particular treatments etc but I don’t think she goes to a special school, I don’t think her mum is a paramedic any more because I’m her instagram bio it says paramedic for 15 years...... I don’t think they’d send her in tbh they don’t seem like that type even though Emily is a witch, she is a product of herself

It could also be if she is in school, she needs particular treatments etc but I don’t think she goes to a special school, I don’t think her mum is a paramedic any more because I’m her instagram bio it says paramedic for 15 years...... I don’t think they’d send her in tbh they don’t seem like that type even though Emily is a witch, she is a product of herself
Thats exactly what I meant when I said she might be on an EHCP in a mainstream school and might need additional help/structure to learn but couldn't be bothered to start the dialogue lol.

There are a lot of smaller influencers and bloggers out there who are genuinley worried about paying bills because the world has come to a complete stop (whether you agree with the career or not, it’s worrying for anyone who is self employed or freelance!!) and then her own followers have likely experienced financial issues of their own in their day jobs.

so I don’t think it’s right of Emily to post this, she has probably got £30,000 of designer handbags in her luxury London apartment alone that she easily pays £3,000 a month for.

It’s disgusting to then act like she is worried about work. The girl is rolling in it and we all know it. I found this so distasteful. It’s just made me so angry.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She confirmed in her vlog that she's in Cornwall with James. I'm so angry😡

Edit: I'm watching the video now and she has fully moved into his house in Cornwall. The desperation just reeks off this girl. Putting so many people in danger and acting like a doormat so she can cling onto James.

On another note, they're both going to lose their minds being stuck together there, right?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but she hasn’t ended up here she has made a conscious decision to travel during a crisis. I can’t honestly think of a single reason that would justify that.
She tries to be so elusive and make out like she’s had some family problems etc but she’s made the choice to go!! As simple as that

Reactions: 14
She confirmed in her vlog that she's in Cornwall with James. I'm so angry😡

Edit: I'm watching the video now and she has fully moved into his house in Cornwall. The desperation just reeks off this girl. Putting so many people in danger and acting like a doormat so she can cling onto James.

On another note, they're both going to lose their minds being stuck together there, right?
I swear every bloomin thread I read on recently, there’s atleast one person coming here! It’s madness! 😡😡 we don’t want you two here at the best of times guys and certainly not nowwww 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she's taken the dog from its home to play happy families as well🤦‍♀️ bet she makes another trip back home to drop him off again when she gets bored😂

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She really angered me with her going from her home to her mams then to Cornwall yet I've got to sit in tiny flat doing nothing and im missing my family which i can't see til this goes away but were setting up a family facetime group to talk as a family and to see the kids as for him flying back to the uk from America neither of them have common sense at all I've had to unfollow her

Reactions: 6
I used to watch her all the time when she was with Jake and really liked her. Now I just can't stand her!

Reactions: 4
I’d put money on the fact that someone in her parent’s home has commented on her stupidity so she has thrown her toys out of the pram and gone to stay with him!

Reactions: 11
I’d put money on the fact that someone in her parent’s home has commented on her stupidity so she has thrown her toys out of the pram and gone to stay with him!
probably her older sister as she used to call Emily out on her actions in her older vlogs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.