Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E
But that’s the point... she just takes this tit and acts like it’s the most dedicated and greatest relationship in the world. He couldn’t give a flying duck about her and everybody can see that
Exactly! I don’t think she has the emotional intelligence to see the real issue either. She’s probably more pissed that he’s not around so she can go on and on about how great their relationship is and get a pathetic song on her birthday/gifts to show off online. He’s made it very clear that his life is in LA and she is just an add on. If anything she should be taking this as a great excuse to break it off and leave with a bit of dignity. The irony in how she said her relationship with Jake was toxic🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I guess we imagined all those times that he appeared in videos and the time she did that video about being a groupie??? So EmLie!
She’s a compulsive liar, it’s actually worrying. Her viewers aren’t stupid.

Reactions: 6
She tweeted saying it’s animal crossing day, does she have a switch? I can’t work that out, she also was going on about being in London by herself.... yet there she is posting on Instagram stories about her dad....

Reactions: 3
She tweeted saying it’s animal crossing day, does she have a switch? I can’t work that out, she also was going on about being in London by herself.... yet there she is posting on Instagram stories about her dad....
She literally stayed home in her place basically 90% of the time anyways - spent most of her time re-organizing her place and online shopping etc.
I dont get how this social isolation is going to be much different from her, shes still going to see her family on the weekends, only difference is she cant go get her nails done or go to the gym once in two weeks

People are noticing that she does the same song over and over again on tiktok.

also, feel nasty saying it but why does she keep pushing the little sister on us. not cute..... Sorry

Reactions: 16
People are noticing that she does the same song over and over again on tiktok.

also, feel nasty saying it but why does she keep pushing the little sister on us. not cute..... Sorry
I can’t believe she did that song AGAIN! And that dress is ridiculous. She’s only wearing it so people will talk about how long her legs are and and how “tall” she is. There’s no way it covers her ass!

and lol at the 5”7 comment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she did that song AGAIN! And that dress is ridiculous. She’s only wearing it so people will talk about how long her legs are and and how “tall” she is. There’s no way it covers her ass!

and lol at the 5”7 comment
Sorry she’s must be a Barbie.... if she had a vagina you would have basically seen it, any betting that dress is a kids one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks soooo tall cos she keeps wearing clothes that are too small for her. Give me strength.She just looks so stupid and ridiculous. Her older sister is a teacher, her younger sister comes across quite intelligent when she isn’t being formed into a mini M and then there’s Emily wow hahah.

'Packing to EVACUATE London' I am sick and bleeping tired of these influencers making it about them!!!!! They are the lucky ones - they already work from home, they are healthy, Emily is literally doing what she does every other weekend which is visiting her parents. Stop using COVID19 for clickbait AGHHH

Reactions: 12
'Packing to EVACUATE London' I am sick and bleeping tired of these influencers making it about them!!!!! They are the lucky ones - they already work from home, they are healthy, Emily is literally doing what she does every other weekend which is visiting her parents. Stop using COVID19 for clickbait AGHHH
Amen!!

And the way her first thoughts are "I pay to live here" and "my belongings are here". Not, I want to be close to my family during this difficult time.

I wonder did James even ask her if she wanted to come to LA with him? I would bet no.

Reactions: 1
She looks so tall because she’s stood next to a literal child (and probably wearing her clothes too)
Like cool if her sister wants to make Tik toks etc (I’d keep her account on private but anyway) but I agree with haytaytay, she seems quite intelligent, likes reading but is being moulded for some insta influencer life which is such a shame

She could also be a carrier of it, she is such an attention seeking witch, making it all about her! Surely her sisters are at risk as one has a new baby and Sophie will have been at school, i bet they all hate it when storm Emily comes home!

Reactions: 3
"In case I got sick and was unable to look after myself"...how incredibly selfish.

If she has the virus and has now gone home, she will have put her family at risk. Her older sister has a baby and is vulnerable, and her younger sister has a disability which also makes her vulnerable. But princess Emily doesn't think about anyone else apart from herself.

Also if James had asked her to 'evacuate' London for LA, she would have most certainly gone. I think she is constantly being disappointed by him.

• Angry
She’s so self absorbed. No one is actually forcing you to ‘evacuate’. She was moping around that entire video. The people are dying Kim meme comes to mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.