Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 that's hilarious and so pathetic! Shows how sad and dull her life is that she hyped that up! For someone who goes on and on about her family she sure did ditch them quickly to run off to a place that she's been in 10+ times in the past year! Her sister must be heavily pregnant by now or even after having the baby, you would think Emily would want to spend a bit of time at home?

James is so super boring though. He has the money to travel but just isn't bothered. I think I've only ever seen him go to Dubai that time and to see the swimming pigs in the Bahamas😂
They're in some members hotel in LA. 'A hotel for the creative' - god knows what they're doing there then

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Emily is young right? 21 or 22? I think a lot of people that age are fairly naive and still learning when it comes to relationships. I know I put up with things I shouldn't have at that age and it's only when I found the right person that I could see in hindsight everything that was wrong in previous relationships. I think she's gripping onto James because she LOVES the idea of having a "famous"/important older man and she's completely blinded by that.
True, but she does like him more than he likes her!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Was November time? Just after Lucy moved in I think? Honestly she has clearly had them done for free because surely no respectable doctor would give you too much filler and after a month they shouldn’t look like that
Yeah I think it was! I did try having a look but honestly don’t have the energy to rewatch her videos

Yep definitely shouldn’t look like that! she’s obviously increased the ml

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Considering the fact this skiing trip was for a good cause I think it’s absolutely disgusting she hasn’t posted more about it or done a video on it. She really is a selfish and inconsiderate person
what was the cause?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I was laughing at how emily kept referring to her and james as if they live together. For example “we weren’t going to get a tree” or “we decorated our tree” bitch it’s not your house
she was a “guest“ there for a week or two and overstayed her welcome, the funny thing is she didn’t even get a “who’s at the door” which is something the littlest hobo always does.
he has no investment in that relationship at all.

I just came here to say her sideburns, or lack of, are really bugging me & I can't stop looking at them. Why? Just why? Also her me, me, me attitude grates on me. OH and don't get me started on the lies, the showering thing was hilarious, which one is it Emily?! Sooo Emily.
i can’t stop looking at the weird hair line 😂😂😂

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Exactly, no one needs to know or cares. I also wouldn’t be answering a question like that while in a serious relationship with my bf. Imagine how she’d feel if James told us all about the girls he had slept with

Lola123

VIP Member
In regards to the size thing, I’m 5ft 9 also and very much a size 4/6, I have such a tiny frame, with regards to the length wise, there’s no difference between a 6 and an 8 they both are just in general too short. And the waist thing line just because your tall doesn’t mean your waist is gonna be bigger I have a friend and go is 5ft 11 with a just over a 23 inch waist 🤷‍♀️. But I definitely don’t think it’s good how obsessed she is with sizing, who cares just buy the size which fits and we’ve already established she’s not 5ft 10 from the photo of her in heels next to james who is also 5ft 10
She isn’t 5’10” as someone who is 5’11” I need a 36” inside leg and I have a much longer torso, I’m convinced she’s obsessed with sizing because she wants to be a catwalk model when this YouTube shit goes tits up!!!

idk2

VIP Member
Absolutely shit caption. Gave very little information and doesnt exactly mesh with that beaming picture she's uploaded.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
What is up with her eyebrows in her latest video? I usually actually like her eyebrows but they look so messy and uneven