Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Sophie should not have been at school when there’s people at home than can look after her. It’s strictly for key workers that have to use it as a last resort
And for children on EHCP's or with parents who work within NHS.. Hence my comment above wondering if their mum is a nurse. I remember them saying it once but could be confusing with someone else.

Lola123

VIP Member
What do you mean? I think they reached out to a bunch of female youtubers to do sidemen tinder, I don’t think she asked them. Millie T also said she was going to film it. KSI said it’s sidemen tinder with a twist so I guess the twist is it’s youtubers. I just wish she wasn’t one of them, she’s so irritating but it’ll be good to see her in a video she has no control over editing 😂
Surely, they’ll all say no to her 😂😂 like she’s not exactly any of their types and she’s boring af

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. I know we’re not supposed to cross threads but there’s a YouTuber called Freddy who only buys designer, she gets ripped for it but she’s honest about how much she has to sell/remove to have it, and she seems to use it non stop. Emily buys things (Louis Vuitton bags!!) and you may see it on the red carpet or in one Instagram post but never just casually in a vlog or whatever, unlike when she first started!
She spends so much money on her bags but then 90% of her wardrobe seems to be from Primark. She clearly makes decent money, I don't understand why she makes herself look cheap on purpose. Even when she shops at Zara its the sale items that are on sale for a reason! Because they're cheap/horrible looking

idk2

VIP Member
You’re completely missing the point....
It could also be if she is in school, she needs particular treatments etc but I don’t think she goes to a special school, I don’t think her mum is a paramedic any more because I’m her instagram bio it says paramedic for 15 years...... I don’t think they’d send her in tbh they don’t seem like that type even though Emily is a bitch, she is a product of herself
Thats exactly what I meant when I said she might be on an EHCP in a mainstream school and might need additional help/structure to learn but couldn't be bothered to start the dialogue lol.

Lola123

VIP Member
I forget to eat a lot atm, but because I lose track of time with my 2 month old (I know it's bad I'm trying but it's so difficult sometimes when she won't let me put her down)

What's Emily's excuse?
See that’s normal, her’s was she was filming?

M.fairy

Chatty Member
In her Jonas brothers video, when she’s in her London flat before she leaves she says moms like an American. Then as soon as she’s in her house she says hello MUM. she tries to change her accent but she knows she can’t change it around her family members because they know that’s not how she speaks... she just doesn’t realise the rest of us know that too

also I’m not making a dig I’m genuinely curious if anyone knows why Sophie uses a wheelchair? I’ve seen her use it a theme parks and places like that in videos and in shopping centres yet she didn’t need it for a concert? Just seems strange to me as I would say a concert is more strenuous than a shopping centre but I’m not sure of her reasons for having one
Less walking at a concert, they use it when she has to walk a lot ie a theme park

Casperron

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation
One of her old videos Auto Played in my YouTube earlier (she was eating the cheapest food in Tesco for a day) and I can’t believe the difference in her now to even then. She was living in her house in Northampton in the video and she was semi bearable and had some semblance of a personality!

I can’t believe how much worse she has gotten since then

Where did Lib disappear to? She was actually a really nice girl who Emily really treated appallingly. I hope she learned to stand up for herself and told Queen Emily where to go!
Liby was her personal assistant that got fired

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I meant to say too big! Sorry!🤣
am I the only person who things the jeans look too small round the waist and too long. Like I’m 5ft 9 and where 34inch length and don’t partially have long legs and here she is,apprently 5ft 10 with long legs and the long way too long. I think a w26 or even a w28 and length 32 would be better

am I the only person who things the jeans look too small round the legs and crotch area and too long. Like I’m 5ft 9 and where 34inch length and don’t partially have long legs and here she is,apprently 5ft 10 with long legs and the length way too long. I think a w26 or even a w28 and length 32 would be better

Last edited:

Shellx

Chatty Member
See that’s normal, her’s was she was filming?
Surely she isn't filming all of the time?? I'd guess it's more online shopping for her #gifted halls.

She has no excuse, her kitchen is literally in her living room!!!