Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mac900

Have you ever heard of basal metabolic rate or TDEE calculations? I’ve done a lot of research on this over the years and it is quite irritating seeing half baked information floating around and purporting to be authoritative... and don’t get me started on ‘starvation mode’. (Also, not taking specifically about just you, I mean in general - so don’t take this as a personal attack)

so according to you - if she carries on eventually she will die surely as she will keep loosing weight. i am not giving you half baked information, I to, know alot about this and what i am saying is correct. this aint a personal attack, i just know im right

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Anyone seen her video on Brandonio's channel? She is really up her arse in it as usual. Such a know it all. I like him and his sister and girlfriend though
literally just watched it and she has such a bitch face throughout most of it which is ‘So Emily’

Wonder if we’ll ever see her in that Tesco jumper 😂

Mac900

Do you actually think she only eats 1000 calories a day? 🤔 I don’t know too much but surely that would put her in a calorie deficit and she’d be dropping weight?

no usually how it works is you get to a plateau and then its just a 'maintenance' weight so continuely eating around same amount of calories daily you stay the same.. if she went up to 1400 or down to 600 daily , after a couple of weeks you would see her gain/loose weight but again would need to continue building/cutting for that to continue as eventually again you plateau

Mac900

No, her BMR, especially at her height, would definitely be over 1,000 @Hinchhater1442 is right, if she was eating 1,000 she’d be dropping weight at quite a moderate rate because there would be a deficit. For maintenance I’d estimate she needs around the 1500 range, unless, of course, she has hypothyroidism
no sorry you're wrong.. if shes eating 1000 calories and thats where her weight has got to from eating that - to maintain her frame then she will stay at that, if some days shes eating less then yes she will lose weight overall. if she now ate 1500, she would gain a small amount weight over time to then again get to a maintenance weight and again would need to increase or decrease to see a change.

Casperron

VIP Member
And for children on EHCP's or with parents who work within NHS.. Hence my comment above wondering if their mum is a nurse. I remember them saying it once but could be confusing with someone else.
You’re completely missing the point....

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
no usually how it works is you get to a plateau and then its just a 'maintenance' weight so continuely eating around same amount of calories daily you stay the same.. if she went up to 1400 or down to 600 daily , after a couple of weeks you would see her gain/loose weight but again would need to continue building/cutting for that to continue as eventually again you plateau
No, her BMR, especially at her height, would definitely be over 1,000 @Hinchhater1442 is right, if she was eating 1,000 she’d be dropping weight at quite a moderate rate because there would be a deficit. For maintenance I’d estimate she needs around the 1500 range, unless, of course, she has hypothyroidism

Badg69

Chatty Member
Another Nintendo switch!? For what? Just because? And then how convenient that it just totally goes with her aesthetics because it’s white oh em gee, it’s totally Emily dont you think James. “Yeah it suits you” ffs

Okay. Fair enough thanks for clearing that up for me, never been a smoker or a ‘vaper’ so wasn’t sure on the technical terms, although should’ve known better in the fact it’s called a vape 😂 sorry.
No worries hun! Common misconception

Laur91

VIP Member
that was probably one of her better uploads 🤣🤣 you need to watch the vlogs and experience her desperation and obsession with the hobo to really understand how awful Emily is 🤣🤣
oh bloody hell, better uploads?! 😂🙈 god I’ll have to watch one or two now.

If there are any particularly horrendous ones anyone can recommend then do shout 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
just seen a tweet that says you have to write ad if there is a commercial partnership with the brand even if you arent being paid for that post itself? so when she talks about garnier and that mascara on her story the other day its technically an ad and she needs to write that!! how do these vloggers get away with it!!!
Because the ASA won’t slap fines or hand out any punishments! I personally think if someone disclosed one ad wrong fair enough give them a warning, and when they do it again the influencer should have the whole fee donated to charity!!!