Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She seriously recommended to her young and impressionable followers that bleaching their arm hair is a good idea. What the fuck is wrong with her

Reactions: 1

Leahlou95

Omg this comment. Which one of you wrote it 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 this has just made me laugh out loud.How long did it last till she removed it? 😂😂😂

omg the comments are brutal 🤣😂
So many saying “is that your dad” “he looks so old”
🤣🤣

every time her mum is in an upload I realise why Emily has turned out how she did 🙄
Her mum is honestly the nicest woman 🙈🙈 she’s so lovely. I obviously haven’t seen her for years but she didn’t used to lander to Emily so much as she now seems to. I don’t know if it’s Emily’s editing, or because Emily doesn’t live there anymore she now acts like that when she goes home but her mum was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her older sister is also very grounded and normal.

allidoisgossip

Did she delete it?
I think she mustve! I saw it on her story this morning, she wrote something along the lines of " the one present I got that wasnt in my what I got for Christmas video" and she was posing next to this bowl/mixer thing in James's house

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I'd be the opposite 😂 I've never said mum, most people say mom here in the black county... You know the most desirable accent 😂
Yeah my partner is from Birmingham and he says mom- I have no issue with that. But she always used to say mum and then suddenly starting saying mom in her videos but she still says mum when she’s around her mother lol. She’s just attention seeking

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
All Emily does lately it seems is try to convince everyone she is in fact in a relationship, really wonder if James is going to get her family gifts as she keeps talking about finding his parents the perfect gift, would be very surprised. Emily will rewatch these videos in a couple of years and realize how cringy & desperate she seems 🤦‍♀️
Oh, they’ll be put on private as soon as hobo bins her off. 😐

no mention of her at all, just his mum 😂🤣 she’ll be begging him to upload something to show they’re together 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
Her new giveaway is a bit weird. She says it's "with my friend @erosvellucci" who is just a random male travel blogger with only 26K followers, Emily doesn't even follow him so I doubt he's a friend. Is she being paid by him to get him more followers via this giveaway?
I haven’t looked him up but are they in the same management? That sometimes happens

mileymoo

Did he buy it??? I thought he was renting with a few people. There’s a ton of picture discs up but none are his, I assumed they were his roommates
No, he owns it. Only he lives there. There are discs up in the images when the house was for sale, so it's either them or his own.

CAL27

Does anyone else think her face looks really weird and different in her latest Instagram photo?
I just went to her insta to see what you were talking about and it says it’s private? (I unfollowed her a while ago and just check in now and then)
Could it be a glitch just think it’s weird for an “influencer” to have a private account?

allidoisgossip

It takes her a week to do a haul of ugly Zara clothes? Would it not have been a better idea to vlog those two free holidays she's been on over the past 2 weeks and hardly showed?
Its like she makes one video a week bc she knows thats the absolute minimum she can do... no stories either or vlogs of her trips.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
The house in LA looks vile too. I don't think James has done one thing with it since he bought it 2 years ago. Emily posted a picture the other day and you can see the house number, so it's very easy to find online!😜 He paid 2.5 million for it, so he's a well-off hobo!😂 I'd say it drives Emily mad that she can't do it up to her standard and be all "Come Decorate MY House In LA With Me"😂
I didn't realise he was that rich

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
In her IG LIVE the other day people kept asking to see her fringe and she said she can’t show it because her hair is up. In her recent story it clearly shows she never cut her fringe.. so many lies CONSTANTLY. I used to really like her but more and more she’s starting to act like we’re all idiots that can’t put 2+2 together
This! What was the point?

She was on a press trip with em shel where you can clearly see she never cut in a fringe and there’s even a post on her insta story now 🙄

side note Em said the skiing part of their trip was cancelled