Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily just described this bodysuit as ‘so autumnal’… I guess it’s autumnal now to freeze to death as this is basically underwear…

0703D803-FF34-4E89-99FF-6688F9D86E2B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
wonder who started off the no public loving birthday posts to one and another discussion between them. their relationship is so diar they make me feel depressed

she looks more and more like Michael Jackson everyday.
Just how he likes them
take away her fat pug nose and that is literally MJ

Seems she is officially not moving to LA as she’s flat hunting in London today…

Her reply about LA to a comment is that it’s ‘still fluid’ whatever that is supposed to mean…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Seems she is officially not moving to LA as she’s flat hunting in London today…

Her reply about LA to a comment is that it’s ‘still fluid’ whatever that is supposed to mean…
The ridiculousness of her writing that moving to LA is still 'fluid' 🙄 she made the biggest fuss about the move. Christ, she filmed a whole video of herself crying about how happy she was and that she would be doing everything in London for the 'last time'.

She would 100% love the whole influencer in LA image, so it's clearly James who doesn't want to commit to having her in his home full-time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I jussssst don’t get her? She’s renovating a house and still doesn’t know where she wants to live. This is when you know someone has too much money

Reactions: 30
She’s done a follow up and basically said that she is just not sure where she wants to live so she’s only looking for something in London for the rest of the year.

I've not been following her or her thread for a while coz I find her quite irritating but I've just seen this tik tok and ahe looks sooooo different!!! Has she had loads of work done?

Reactions: 2
If she is like this with her living situation, she's obviously like this with men too. She's patiently waiting for Danny

She is with James but she is not, she made a song and dance about moving to la, she is still in england unsure, she doesn't know where to "settle" because she doesn't know who with yet. She is keeping her options way too open at this point🤣🤣🤣 why does this give me player vibes. Is she stringing james along?

Why is her flat just going to be for her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.