Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair itā€™s tiktok and everybody copies each other, Iā€™ve literally blocked the girl who started this trend because itā€™s so annoying but she continues to show up on my fyp
Like yea we get it you use mousse theirs no need to post it every day

Reactions: 1
She's well rehearsed at getting concert tickets... were mcfly tickets ever that hard to get? šŸ˜‚
They honestly were, not gonna liešŸ˜…. They sold out arenas nationwide for years. & tickets would be sold out within 10 minutes back in the day. So yeah, I remember those days with McFly for years šŸ˜….
They still sell out arenas but it just takes longer now, and thankfully less stressfulšŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s posted today confirming that itā€™s her sisters baby shower!

And this is the absolutely hideous outfit she wore to it!

View attachment 1550790
Jesus she gets more dressed up to go to her building site than to her sisters baby shower. She clearly hates her sister as at every opportunity she wears something to ruin the photos

Reactions: 30
Jesus she gets more dressed up to go to her building site than to her sisters baby shower. She clearly hates her sister as at every opportunity she wears something to ruin the photos
I know it looks like sheā€™s wearing pjs! This is the sort of thing Iā€™d wear to sit around the house. Not to celebrate a baby shower.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s posted today confirming that itā€™s her sisters baby shower!

And this is the absolutely hideous outfit she wore to it!

View attachment 1550790
just watched this. I think the shower is actually tomorrow cause she calls it ā€˜setup dayā€™ lols. I didnā€™t realise people didnā€™t know this was her sisters shower. She is hosting and has no friends so who else would it be šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.