Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anythingspossible

VIP Member
She looks like she's added a little more weight on her face in her stupid latest BS tik tok video.
Might be her lips i dont know what it is. She looks puffy.

anythingspossible

VIP Member
I also feel as though she would be one of those mums who plaster their kids face online in attempts to gain more engagement. She could become one of those weird as fuck mum vloggers who exploit their kids for a bit of cash, i have no doubt that all these mums are literally shit mums who often neglect their kids because in my opinion being a good mum and being a mum vlogger is contradictory
she would be all about that and i actually see her views shooting up if she has a baby

HotTea

Guuuuuuys I hate myself for asking but does anyone know where the necklace she’s always wearing is from (the plain gold one). I’ve googled but don’t want to give her unnecessary views on YouTube etc 😂 or even what that kind of necklace design is called so I can find a similar one and not hate myself by being influenced by her 😂

^ Are you sure you're not taking some of her awful moments and defining her in the entirety? I really think she's just a normal person, probably a bit dumb and simple. It is also because of the dumbness that she shows all these negative parts. Otherwise, she could have made herself look so perfectly elegant that she wouldn't have mentioned the kitchen crap at home.

Emily is girly and vain. she is also the kind of person that everyone can see right through for she is not wise. which makes her harmless.

anythingspossible

VIP Member
So James has gone from dating a 15 year old when he was 22, a 21 year old when he was 31, a 24 year old when he was 33 and Emily who stalked him age 15 and started dating at 21 when he was 34. I think I'm right in saying at least 3 of these girls were fans of James/Busted. Getting major red flags. Why has this guy not been cancelled? It sounds like he takes advantage of them being fans and how he can introduce them to this great lifestyle. Of course everyone (except Gabby who was 15 when they started dating) is over 16 but it seems inappropriate
Eeeeeeeeeeeee🙈🙈🙈🙈