Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisy365

I feel like she’s not eating and just using filler instead, her cheeks and lips just don’t suit her at all 🙈😕

Yeah it’s so inspiring when my friends who are nurses can’t afford house, but some pug faced girl with a nasty personality can make my friends yearly salary in one ad by flouncing around in polyester fast fashion dresses.

thats some late stage capitalism bullshit right there
These are just their high points, we can't ignore their early input, as it takes a lot of effort for them to gather fanbase as well.

Namima

VIP Member
Ali's latest Reels (sic)
Lyds must be dying a 1000 deaths as he is filming in a modern car park (?), not in an English Countryside Forest surrounded by sheep, goats and horses.
And dressed slightly urban.
Shock. Horror.
:rolleyes:

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How long has her Instagram comments been limited? That’s a bit of a weird move for an “influencer”
It’s something some influencers do so that if someone wants to comment they have no choice but to follow her to be able to do it

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
She didn't say James put money towards it? I think someone here said he might have. I can't see James putting money into another UK property when he's made it clear that he prefers living in LA and wouldn't move back
No it’s in a video, she mentions James putting some money towards it, it’s very brief but I do remember her saying it

spacewormhole

Well she’s well suited for James. His house in Cornwall is up for rent for £4000 a week!
I also think this is the purpose of emily renovating that house now. It will later be rented out as a country house. This way she can have a constant income without having to be in the UK.

Similar multi-bedroom villas/houses can be found in welcome home and emily is concerned about details such as design deco and rent.

Emilys face features scare me, anyone else? She doesn't look human, its weird. And whats those little 2 lines on her chin?
this is just the beginning of a series, very soon she will start using tons of skin care products (meanwhile advertising them), as well as using beauty appliances (microcurrent, radiation, LED etc. meanwhile advertising them) and privately participating in medical projects (chemical peeling, hyaluronic acid, face lifting and fat grafting etc.) She will definitely be beautiful again.

Last edited:

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
She definitely reads here. Not too long ago when her ankle weights were top of discussion, she posted a mirror photo of herself and a friend during a workout whilst she was wearing the weights and there was a tiny little caption next to the ankle weights that read something like 'lmao'.
100% reads here.
When was this? 😂😂

Megan Fox is 5’4. How dare you compare to someone who is practically minute compared to our Em
Well, she has great proportions then, I always thought she was taller. I may be giving general examples of what I think of, please don't attack me specifically. I'm one of the more nerdy people who rarely talk gossips.

R_W

I think she mentioned her sister (I assume Sophie) was having a big opperation so wanted to be there for her (I dunno if this has passed or not) but what can she actually do? She’s not gonna be helpful to her mum or dad? Her older sister will be off work (if she’s still a teacher) so can help
She'll probably vlog the whole recovery process

She's not harmless..... she sets an awful example for young girls by glamorising weight loss until you look painfully thin and show bone. But yeah, harmless.
Is it? I think any normal eyes can see that she used to be way cuter when she was a bit chubby. She doesn't look that good now.