Emily Canham #18 The Sisterhood of the travelling Nespresso machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's hyping her next video up so much.
And im glad people are pulling her out for her massive ClickBaits.

Reactions: 13
hi guys I’m new to this thread i literally just came on here to say this: I walked past emily at westfield stratford today and I was so shocked at how skinny she is !! she’s definitely not setting a good example to her viewers

• Sad
Reactions: 27
hi guys I’m new to this thread i literally just came on here to say this: I walked past emily at westfield stratford today and I was so shocked at how skinny she is !! she’s definitely not setting a good example to her viewers
this is what she wants people to say and think

Reactions: 17
definitely I could tell when I saw her today.. she is so tall and looks like a skeleton!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if something did go down at home, even the way she was talking about her cashew butter and said she had ran out of it at home, ‘not that I’m going back there’ and pulled a face.. 🤨

Reactions: 29
I wonder if something did go down at home, even the way she was talking about her cashew butter and said she had ran out of it at home, ‘not that I’m going back there’ and pulled a face.. 🤨
What’s the bet her family finally staged an intervention and she ran off

Reactions: 45
Guarantee she's "moving" to LA for a few months over the summer whilst her house reno gets completed, which I think she said would be around Christmas.. that will be her big happily ever after announcement. Snore.

Reactions: 34
That preview where she was like I kept saying things would happen and then they wouldn’t, she won’t say my boyfriend gaslit me, or I am a liar I don’t care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normally she would be saying she misses Sophie, or on the phone to her mum etc. i think something happened as well

It’s been a while since I’ve looked at Emily’s thread as I’ve been avoiding her like the plague but just had to say that she’s blocked me from commenting on her videos lmao. How can she say that she’s ‘nothing but healthy’ when her body literally has angles and edges to it? Nobody’s hip bones should be protruding like hers are if you’re ‘nothing but healthy’.

She seemed so erratic in her last video bouncing about the flat and the constant nonsensical word vomit. Kinda reminded me of Amber Heard tbh pulling over the top faces, blatant lying, odd body language. Also found it convenient that any time she went to take a bite of the chicken sandwich the video would cut so we never actually get to see her eating anything. I’d bet money on it going straight in the bin. There’s a clip of her later in the video going back into the fridge for lemons and there’s no chicken to be seen. Where’s the leftovers hun? Or did you eat a whole rotisserie chicken to yourself because you’re just so damn healthy? And the comment she made about how she’s ‘so muscly’ now… bleeping eye roll. Seeing muscle due to malnourishment and seeing muscle due to proper exercise and nutrition are not the same.

Yet there are STILL people in her comments defending her and seeing nothing wrong.

• Haha
Bingo for her Q&A tomorrow:

- Rambles but ultimately says nothing new/very little
- Pathetically cries with her hand over her mouth
- “I’ve come to the conclusion”
- Slags off her parents’ house
- Mentions LA
- Over exaggerates how she’s hasn’t been in a good place for “two and a half years”
- “First day of the rest of my life”
- Mentions feeling like herself again
- Refers to herself in third person like the narcissistic tw*t she is

Feel free to add any others!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.