Emily Canham #16 Her content would put you to sleep, but it’s not that deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's filming her house and will post a video once it's complete? Seems odd that someone would create a home channel then hide everything they're doing

Reactions: 17
I know "chavs" who have a secure job, permanent source of income, nice house, good education, nice personality...and then there's Emily thinking she's better than them with her dying YouTube channel

Reactions: 15
I watched her live on Tiktok yesterday.

She was with James at Em Shels and someone asked “what are you doing for Valentine’s Day?” And she started speaking to James about it and oh my, I’m not a relationship expert … but he clearly doesn’t think very highly of her.

He barely replies and then she announced to the live they’re probably going for dinner but it’s obviously a “surprise” as he hadn’t mentioned it yet to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I watched her live on Tiktok yesterday.

She was with James at Em Shels and someone asked “what are you doing for Valentine’s Day?” And she started speaking to James about it and oh my, I’m not a relationship expert … but he clearly doesn’t think very highly of her.

He barely replies and then she announced to the live they’re probably going for dinner but it’s obviously a “surprise” as he hadn’t mentioned it yet to her.
Urgh she is so smug

Reactions: 10
Here’s the screen recordings of the live where they asked about the Valentines plans.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s the screen recordings of the live where they asked about the Valentines plans.
I feel like she chose to answer that question just so she had an excuse to remind him it’s Valentine’s Day and she wants him to make a plan. That’s not something she’d usually answer.

Reactions: 23
I feel like she chose to answer that question just so she had an excuse to remind him it’s Valentine’s Day and she wants him to make a plan. That’s not something she’d usually answer.
Yeah most likely! She was definitely annoyed she ended the live so abruptly, she said i have plans at 4 then literally just left.

I don’t get her.

She finally has content - her house renovation.

And instead of sharing HER journey, she decides to show tours of random £5 million pound apartments on Tiktok/Instagram?!🙃

Who on earth cares about that kind of content? I’m personally really interested in home DIY/Reno blogs/before and afters. Yet Emily has shared nothing.

This is why her channel and IG are dying. She shares absolutely nothing of what people really want to see. Just the most random, pointless posts that don’t even really resonate with her audience. In a bid to be mysterious, she hides everything and that’s why people can’t warm to her.

I hope she has some good investments or ends up with a ring on her finger from James (somehow!) because she genuinely has nothing else going for her…

Reactions: 27
Would anyone notice or even care if she stopped uploading? I think she should give it up and get a real job. Her YouTube career is done

Reactions: 16
She’s lost like 5000 insta followers so far this year and her YouTube views are dismal. Surely she must be concerned about her career

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s lost like 5000 insta followers so far this year and her YouTube views are dismal. Surely she must be concerned about her career
she keeps mentioning doing lots of stuff outside of YouTube because she doesn’t want to rely on that for an income so she can just use it like a diary again & not have to be professional

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her.

She finally has content - her house renovation.

And instead of sharing HER journey, she decides to show tours of random £5 million pound apartments on Tiktok/Instagram?!🙃

Who on earth cares about that kind of content? I’m personally really interested in home DIY/Reno blogs/before and afters. Yet Emily has shared nothing.

This is why her channel and IG are dying. She shares absolutely nothing of what people really want to see. Just the most random, pointless posts that don’t even really resonate with her audience. In a bid to be mysterious, she hides everything and that’s why people can’t warm to her.

I hope she has some good investments or ends up with a ring on her finger from James (somehow!) because she genuinely has nothing else going for her…
On her live she said she is going to do an update in the next week or two but can’t at the minute because apparently she hasn’t done much work to the house as everything is taking too slow.

Her whole career is down the drain- the only thing saving it will be the typical marriage/wedding content or if she pops out a baby- neither of the two seem very likely at all! I mean, if her own beloved boyfriend won’t even take her for a date on valentines, an engagement will 100% not be happening any time soon…

They are not happy with eachother and are definitely just using each other at this point- there is no love/chemistry/romance in their relationship whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know much about her as a teenager, did she finish school? Why was she allowed to move out so young??
Because her parents allowed her to do so and also move in with two guys. And let's not forget when she started behaving like a groupie at a very young age following around mcfly, I think her mum drove her to those gigs. Then she started dating James and her mum was very approving. I've said it before on here her parents are terrified of her mood swings so will keep their mouth shut to avoid conflict with her. When all is said and done, Emily moving out at a young age, and dating James when he is much older than her and now her eating disorder, imo bad parenting and they have to take some responsibility for this. Emily is just a silly little girl who believes she has this big career with a superstar boyfriend, very sad indeed

Reactions: 24
Definitely bad parenting. And when reality hits and her life comes crashing down, they'll still take no responsibility

Definitely bad parenting. And when reality hits and her life comes crashing down, they'll still take no responsibility
Well she is an adult now. A very spoilt and vacuous one at that! I agree she gives me bipolar vibes, like the excitement of going to Canada to the point of ruining her sisters wedding and then leaving early because she wasn't getting enough attention from James.

Reactions: 12
Has James really gone back to the US just before Valentine's Day? I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh 🤣🤣🤣 does he really dislike her that much?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.