Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bullshih

she's still thin as shit, boyfriend's still denying her existence, still arrogant and rude to her followers, so yeah, not much has changed but we live underwater

• Haha
Reactions: 110

spillthesass

I think James needs his own thread. I couldn’t care less about him or his crappy songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Not sure who Sammi is but at least her contents been a bit more interesting since she started copying her.

Btw can confirm the Snapchat show is just the same video she’s already posted

I couldn’t unsee it after I first noticed and I still cannot 😂 same nose, same hair, same hair color, same forehead, same faceshape, same eyebrows 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Redfloss

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220207-135130~2.png
Screenshot_20220207-172136~2.png

James bragging that he doesn't need to consider cancelling the tour now that he's sold a certain amount of tickets 💀

He's asking people to play his songs on mute to get the stream count up. How long until Emlie has to make a video talking about how ✨ magical ✨ the song is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
May be an unpopular opinion but I think she shouldn’t have to post about it. For me I hate performance activism and we all know Em doesn’t care about anyone except herself. It’s not her job to educate people especially is she knows nothing about.

What I do agree with though is that she’s tone deaf. Even if you take out the recent situations in Ukraine, How she acted during covid, how she’s acting now with cost of living going up. Everyone’s entitled to a holiday and to buy whatever they want but she fails to acknowledge how privileged she is and doesn’t read the room before she acts/says things

• Heart
Reactions: 54

emmajes

On her live now and someone in the comments asked if she had plans for Valentines.
She looked at James and asked him and he just ignored her and laughed. They have no chemistry at all. She looked pissed too but tried to play it off a joke then proceeds to say she has plans with the girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

whatsever you

VIP Member
Couldn’t even take the mask off for OUTSIDE family photos. She really is selfish isn’t she. And she knows it- otherwise she’d be posting these photos.

Reactions: 51

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Every time I see a hotel or restaurant gift influencers visits, it makes me want to go there even less. Why would I pay premium for a place that will happily let entitles rich influencers visit for free?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

doodlebug

VIP Member
View attachment 1064576
FYI - My wedding venue posted this & look who it is 🙊
Nah seeing this actually made me sad. Looks ridiculous. She really ruined all her sister’s wedding photos. EVEN THE OUTSIDE ONES. She is the eptimum (ifkyk) of selfishness. Why put a stupid holiday above your sister’s WEDDING. She’s a nasty person.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

bellbells16

VIP Member
Her content is more shit than her boyfriend’s music…and that’s saying something.

She looked awful in the skims things because she’s a stick. It’s supposed to accentuate curves!
“Her content is more shit than her boyfriend’s music” should be the next thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Can we please include Sofia in the next thread title? Everytime you guys mention her in that context I die
Emily canham #17 - gotta keep an eye out for Sofia.

She looks so awfully tiny in the try on video she’s posted earlier today! Her whole chest area looks so fragile
Imagine ordering a bunch of dresses for Valentine’s Day just to find out your boyfriend has ditched you two days before to go back to LA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46